AI/ML and Data Science with Marcin Szeliga
Get acquainted with Artificial Intelligence and Data Science trainer – Marcin Szeliga. You'll learn more about the his experience, more details about the course and the certification benefits.
Facebook LIVE streaming
15 December 2021, 18:00 (Tbilisi time)
Hosted in Facebook
- Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- difference between two courses;
- suitable job positions for specialists with such certificate;
- next steps in career development.
The meeting will also be facilitated by Nadezhda Nekit, Marketing Specialist at New Horizons Bulgaria.
Marcin Szeliga Machine Learning & Data Science Trainer
Marcin is a Machine Learning and Data Science trainer with more than 10 years of experience in the field. He trained students in different universities and academies both in Poland and abroad.
He was a speaker at many European conferences (including pre-confs), such as: Machine Learning Prague, Data Science Summit, SQL Day, 4 Developers, SQL Nexus, SQL Saturday, Sphere.it, Global AI on Tour, Azure Day, Power Platform Saturday, Cloudyna, 4Developers, Global AI Night, Cancel, and Microsoft Technology Summit.Since 2010 till now, he trained over 1000 students. Subject taught:
- Microsoft Data Platform
- Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence
- Data science
- Artificial Intelligence
He is an author of more than 100 articles about Machine Learning, AI, and Microsoft Data Platform published by IT Professional (http://www.it-professional.pl/).Also, he is a member of associations like:
- Data Community Poland
- Polish Information Processing Society
Marcin Szeliga has delivered 3 groups for GITA ICT500 project and 33 of 51 students were certified successfully.
- Microsoft® Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for 7/1/2020 – 7/1/2021
- Microsoft® Certified Trainer
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert
- Microsoft® Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate and etc.