DevOps with Ross Borissov
Get acquainted with DevOps trainer – Ross Borissov who will be leading 2 courses: DevOps Fundamentals and DevOps with Jenkins.
You will learn more about the DevOps courses, core benefits and the certification.
Facebook LIVE streaming
8 December 2021, 18:00 (Tbilisi time)
Hosted in Facebook.
DevOps is one of 17 training categories, that are available through the free training program for 2,500 IT specialists.
During the meeting trainer Ross Borissov reviews DevOps, its importance and stages of professional development in this area.
The meeting will also be facilitated by Nikolay Penev, General Manager of New Horizons Bulgaria.
Ross Borissov DevOps Transformation Leader in Progress
- Developing web-based applications with Microsoft technologies.
- Developing web self-care system and customizations for Total-E billing platform with Microsoft and Oracle technologies. Ra'anana, Israel.
- Customize applications with MS.NET, J2EE, IBM Web Sphere, Oracle 10g.
- Managed the internal CI/CD infrastructure and processes for .NET based workloads.
Between 2012 and 2016 he's on the position of DevOps engineer at SAP and since 2016 he's a Principal DevOps Engineer in Progress.
Since 2018 till now, he trained 61 students at New Horizons on DevOps and 1 group of 20 students in pilot phase of GITA project with instructor rating score of 9.90, while the worldwide instructor rating benchmark is 9.44, where 10 is maximum.
- Certified DevOps Leader
- DASA DevOps Fundamentals
- DevOps Foundation Certification
- MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Data Access
- ITIL® v3 Foundation