Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
20483 Programming in C#
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. You also will get additional course in databases.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- describe the core syntax and features of C#;
- create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications;
- implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application;
- create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections;
- use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class, and create generic classes and methods;
- read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats;
- create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data;
- use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data;
- build a graphical user interface by using XAML;
- improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations;
- integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application;
- examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions;
- encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
This course is not designed for students who are new to programming; it is targeted at professional developers with at least one month of experience programming in an object-oriented environment.
- Experienced developers
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concept
Hristo Yonchev MCT, MCSA, MCITP, MCPD
Hristo Yonchev is an experienced software developer and architect, Microsoft Certified Trainer for Visual Studio and .NET, SQL Server, Silverlight.
The experience of Hristo in the software industry began in 2004, working 8 years as a software developer. Since 2012 he has been a Senior software developer and architect, team lead; Architectural Design and Implementation. Working in software industry he has been using technologies like: ASP.Net WebForms/MVC, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, C#, ADO.NET, MSSQL 2012, Visual Studio 2012, WPF, WCF Services, Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, FIX Protocol, Jira, Office 2007 Automation; Silverlight, DeveloperExpress controls, XML.
Winner in NOVATechCom competition (supported by Intel & UC Berkeley) for innovative business ideas with java open source e-commerce platform (in Bulgaria).
Professional with 15+ years of broad experience in software industry and a total of more than 8 years in the IT/software development training.
He already delivered 40 classes for 296 students on C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, HTML/CSS, Software Quality, Software architecture.
- MCSA: SQL Server 2008
- MCITP: Database Administrator 2008
- MCPD: Windows Developer 4
- MCPD: Silverlight Developer 4
- MCPD: Web Developer 4
Exam: 70-483: Programming in C# by Microsoft
Note: This exam retires on January 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM Central Time. As the language is developed and supported by Microsoft, there is no alternative at the moment for C# examination.
Alternative Exam: 98-361: Software Development Fundamentals by Microsoft
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში