Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Time Left To Apply
Hurry up! Don't miss your opportunity!
In this course, you will learn how to design and implement Artificial Intelligence solutions on Microsoft Azure.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the role of machine learning in solving business problems.
- Use the right machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Establish criteria for evaluating AI solutions.
- Survey source data quality.
- Enhance and enrich source data.
- Train machine learning models.
- Interpret machine learning results.
- Integrate machine learning with business applications.
- Identify and fix the most common problems in AI solutions.
- Create and use efficiently an Azure Machine Learning workspace.
- Use Azure Machine Learning Designer for “no-code” machine learning model training and deployment.
- Use Pipelines to orchestrate machine learning operations.
- Deploy predictive models as real-time or batch inference services, and consume them from client applications.
- Find the optimal model for your data by using hyperparameter tuning and automated machine learning.
- Interpret models by using explainers to generate feature importance metrics.
- Monitor usage and data drift for deployed models.
This course is suitable for developers and Azure Data Scientist, software engineers and developers, interested in
- Basic programming skills
- Familiarity with Python ad ML frameworks recommended
- A rudimentary knowledge of statistics and background in machine learning recommended
- Data Analysis
- Azure Fundamentals
This course aims to prepare you for Azure Data Scientist Associate certification (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/azure-data-scientist). The Azure Data Scientist applies their knowledge of data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure; in particular, using Azure Machine Learning Service.
To become a certified Azure Data Scientist you have to pass an exam DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/dp-100).
Marcin is a Machine Learning and Data Science trainer with more than 10 years of experience in the field. He trained students in different universities and academies both in Poland and abroad.Since 2010 till now, he trained over 1000 students. Subject taught:
- Microsoft Data Platform
- Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence
- Data science
- Artificial Intelligence
He is an author of more than 100 articles about Machine Learning, AI, and Microsoft Data Platform published by IT Professional (http://www.it-professional.pl/).Also, he is a member of associations like:
- Data Community Poland
- Polish Information Processing Society
Exam: DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.