Microsoft ASP.NET Core MVC is a programming model that you can use to create powerful and complex web applications. However, all complex development projects, and large projects, can be challenging and intricate to fully understanding. Without a complete understanding of the purposes of a project, you cannot develop an effective solution to the customer's problem. You need to know how to identify a set of business needs and plan the Model-View-Controller (MVC) web application to meet those needs. The project plan that you create assures stakeholders that you understand their requirements and communicates the functionality of the web application, its user interface, structure, and data storage to the developers. By writing a detailed and accurate project plan, you can ensure that the powerful features of MVC are used effectively to solve the customer's business problems.
What will you learn?
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application.
- Design the architecture and implementation of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements, user interface requirements, and address business models.
- Configure the pipeline of ASP.NET Core web applications using middleware, and leverage dependency injection across MVC application.
- Create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course are interested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic.
This course is not designed for students who are new to programming; it is targeted at professional developers with at least one month of experience programming with C#.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017.
- Experience with C# programming, and concepts such as Lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types.
- Experience in using the .NET Framework.
- Experience with querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET.
- Knowledge of XML and JSON data structures.
Class hours: 19:00 – 22:00 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 13
1 August 2022: Starts earlier. Duration is shortened due to new exam.
17 August 2022: New start date. Duration is shortened due to new exam.
- Mon, 24.10.2022
- Wed, 26.10.2022
- Mon, 31.10.2022
- Wed, 02.11.2022
- Mon, 07.11.2022
- Wed, 09.11.2022
- Mon, 14.11.2022
- Wed, 16.11.2022
- Mon, 21.11.2022
- Mon, 28.11.2022
- Wed, 30.11.2022
- Mon, 05.12.2022
- Wed, 07.12.2022
Group #: G06.4
1 August 2022: Canceled due to low demand.
Hristo Yonchev MCT, MCSA, MCITP, MCPD
Hristo Yonchev is an experienced software developer and architect, Microsoft Certified Trainer for Visual Studio and .NET, SQL Server, Silverlight.
The experience of Hristo in the software industry began in 2004, working 8 years as a software developer. Since 2012 he has been a Senior software developer and architect, team lead; Architectural Design and Implementation. Working in software industry he has been using technologies like: ASP.Net WebForms/MVC, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, C#, ADO.NET, MSSQL 2012, Visual Studio 2012, WPF, WCF Services, Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, FIX Protocol, Jira, Office 2007 Automation; Silverlight, DeveloperExpress controls, XML.
Winner in NOVATechCom competition (supported by Intel & UC Berkeley) for innovative business ideas with java open source e-commerce platform (in Bulgaria).
Professional with 15+ years of broad experience in software industry and a total of more than 8 years in the IT/software development training.
He already delivered 40 classes for 296 students on C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, HTML/CSS, Software Quality, Software architecture.
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Web Applications 2011
Certification Number: D464-6441
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Data Access
Certification Number: D448-7016
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Service Communication Applications
Certification Number: D436-3782
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications
Certification Number: D272-9456
- MCSA: SQL Server
- MCITP: Database Administrator
This course is designed to help you obtain the knowledge and skills required to sit the PeopleCert DEV Skills Advanced Certificate (C#) exam.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks:Candidates will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- Key concepts of Software Design and Development
- Software Architectures and Software Development methodologies
- Requirements Capturing and Software Design
- Use of latest tools and concepts in application development, coding and the relevant programming skills (web or windows)
- What is maintainable code
- Software Testing and debugging techniques
Successful candidate should be familiar with these technologies:
- C# Programming
- ASP .NET MVC
- SQL Server
- SQL Reporting Services
- ADO .NET / Entity Framework
- Visual Studio
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.