AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by June 5, 2022, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your engagement!
In this course, you will learn to identify services and features to build resilient, secure, and highly available IT solutions on the AWS Cloud. Architectural solutions differ depending on industry, types of applications, and business size. AWS Authorized Instructors emphasize best practices using the AWS Well-Architected Framework and guide you through the process of designing optimal IT solutions, based on real-life scenarios. The modules focus on account security, networking, compute, storage, databases, monitoring, automation, containers, serverless architecture, edge services, and backup and recovery. At the end of the course, you will practice building a solution and apply what you have learned with confidence. Students will attain a deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure and design patterns on developing applications on AWS and attain skills to clear the AWS Certification Exam.
What will you learn?
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for solutions architects, solution-design engineers, developers seeking an understanding of AWS architecting and individuals seeking the AWS Solutions Architect-Associate certification.
We recommend that attendees of this course meet the following prerequisites:
- Taken the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials classroom or digital training (free course at http://aws.training)
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Familiarity with IP addressing
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Manish Rajpal has vast experience in training, since 2014 till now, he trained 7500+ students from 26 countries for companies like: Global Knowledge, Progressive Infotech, Volvo, Hp, Adobe, SAP and others. Subjects taught are AWS Technologies, Microsoft Client OS, Microsoft Server, Microsoft Virtualization, Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS).
He possesses 9 years of experience in multinational companies throughout US and Europe with official working language English. Furthermore, he is supporting customers from all around the world.
Overall instructor rating is 9.55, where 10 is maximum.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF)
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (SAP)
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS)
Earning AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate validates the ability to design and implement distributed systems on AWS. The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide. Review sample questions that demonstrate the format of the questions used on this exam and include rationales for the correct answers.
Length: 130 minutes to complete the exam
Format: 65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response
Delivery method: Pearson VUE and PSI; testing center or online proctored exam
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 32 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.