Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
This syllabus mixes a traditional instructor class, didactic components such as textbooks and written study guides. Learning content is adapted for virtual classroom and is suitable for a work/home environment. For that purpose, interactive media such as videos, infographics, e-learning activities, collaborative learning through discussion groups, forums and other tools & methods are employed.
The course consists of lectures, delivered by instructor, and group discussions, focused on critical course ideas and knowledge, facilitated by the instructor.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After attending this course, students will possess the knowledge and understanding necessary to successfully acquire internationally recognized certification (IRC) – Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF).
This course will be appropriate for you if:
- Want to understand the basic and/or fundamental aspects of Blockchain technology from a technical, business, and regulatory functional view.
- Wish to develop basic understanding of the problems blockchain technology solves.
- Want to learn where and how blockchain can be used to solve real-world business cases.
- Desire to know more about the history of Blockchain and how it was created.
- Wish to know what cryptocurrencies are, why they are used, and how to operate them.
- Want to learn the basic principles to follow when evaluating the suitability and/or viability of a blockchain project.
- Need to understand, discuss, and comment on blockchain ideas, concepts, and solutions in a detailed manner.
- Wish to achieve the knowledge required to get an internationally recognized Blockchain certification, so they can prove their new skills to prospective employers.
- Basic understanding of cryptography
- BSc or MSc degree in the field of science, engineering, business, finance or law
- Basic programming knowledge
- Basic technology proficiency (hardware/software)
- At least 2 years working experience
- Prepare course materials
- Deliver lectures & seminars/webinars
- Organize practical blockchain workshops
- Evaluate blockchain term projects (blockchain applications)
- Facilitate student discussions
- Constantly updating the course to match the fast-developing blockchain space
Average student satisfaction for last semester is 9.11/10 (actual for February 2020).He is a mentor of Startup teams, which create Blockchain-based products. His responsibility as a mentor includes:
- Evaluating blockchain use cases
- Identifying blockchain business benefits
- Matching blockchain solutions to potential customers' needs and requirements
- Architecting blockchain solutions
- Delivering practical hands-on blockchain development workshops & evaluating assignments
- Developing innovative business models centered on blockchain protocols
- Evaluating blockchain architectures, platforms, and protocols against business goals
- Identifying user and business requirements
- Application architecture design
- Writing smart contracts
- Developing and connecting both client side and blockchain side (front and back end) software
- Smart contract testing
- Using Ethereum blockchain protocol and Solidity smart contract programming language
- CBSA – BTA Certified Blockchain Solution Architect
- Check here: https://www.btacertified.com/
Exam: Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) by Blockchain Training Alliance
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში