This instructor-led course is designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them. This course provides detailed overviews of Ethereum, smart contracts, and the development language Solidity. The students will be exposed to Ethereum's adaptable feature set which allows the developer to design decentralized applications for countless applications. Students will also participate in hands-on programming lab sessions to learn, develop, and advance their skills in Ethereum development.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course students will:
- understand the basic and/or fundamental aspects of Blockchain technology from a technical view;
- develop the skills necessary to write and deploy smart contracts for the most popular blockchain protocol – Ethereum;
- learn the most popular programming language for blockchain development as well as the most popular blockchain development frameworks;
- know about the tools and best practices for creating successful smart contracts;
- know what crypto tokens are, why they are used, and how to create and deploy them;
- learn the basic principles to follow when developing blockchain applications (dApps);
- understand the difference between conventional software and decentralized applications;
- achieve the knowledge required to get an internationally recognized Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum (CBDE) certification, so they can prove their new skills to prospective employers.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- Software Engineers
- Application Architects
This course is technical and requires students to be comfortable with coding. To prepare for the class you should have:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows (or Mac/Linux) and Microsoft Office applications (or similar).
- At least 2 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Basic knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Basic knowledge of data structures and data types.
- Programming experience with a high-level programming language such as Java, C#, C++, Python, or others.
- Familiarity with command-line interfaces.
- Familiarity with Node.js and NPM.
Class hours: 19:00 – 22:00 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 16
1 August 2022: Starts 1 week earlier
- Tue, 18.10.2022
- Thu, 20.10.2022
- Tue, 25.10.2022
- Thu, 27.10.2022
- Tue, 01.11.2022
- Thu, 03.11.2022
- Tue, 08.11.2022
- Thu, 10.11.2022
- Tue, 15.11.2022
- Thu, 17.11.2022
- Tue, 22.11.2022
- Thu, 24.11.2022
- Tue, 29.11.2022
- Thu, 01.12.2022
- Tue, 06.12.2022
- Thu, 08.12.2022
Alexander Panayotov Blockchain Developer
- Prepare course materials.
- Deliver lectures & seminars/webinars.
- Organize practical blockchain workshops.
- Evaluate blockchain term projects (blockchain applications).
- Facilitate student discussions.
- Constantly updating the course to match the fast-developing blockchain space.
Average student satisfaction for last semester is 9.11/10 (actual for February 2020).
- Evaluating blockchain use cases.
- Identifying blockchain business benefits.
- Matching blockchain solutions to potential customers' needs and requirements.
- Architecting blockchain solutions.
- Delivering practical hands-on blockchain development workshops & evaluating assignments.
- Developing innovative business models centered on blockchain protocols.
- Evaluating blockchain architectures, platforms, and protocols against business goals.
- Identifying user and business requirements.
- Application architecture design.
- Writing smart contracts.
- Developing and connecting both client side and blockchain side (front and back end) software.
- Smart contract testing.
- Using Ethereum blockchain protocol and Solidity smart contract programming language.
Alexander is a member of Blockchain Training Alliance (BTA). He is Internationally certified as „BTA Certified Blockchain Solution Architect“ (CBSA) as of May 2019 and „BTA Certified Blockchain Developer – Ethereum“ (CBDE) as of August 2021.
During GITA ICT500 project he trained 1 group of Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals Certified Blockchain Business Foundations students. From 11 students, that sit for exam, 9 were certified successfully.
The Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders. With certification comes monthly industry updates via email and video. The CBDE exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is performance-based evaluation of Ethereum Development skills and knowledge.
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.