Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v11
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers. Since the introduction of CEH in 2003, it is recognized as a standard within the information security community. CEH v11 continues to introduce the latest hacking techniques and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits used by hackers and information security professionals today.
What will you learn?
Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking, information security controls, laws, and standards. After completion of this course students will have knowledge about:
- Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization's network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human level vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Web server attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks and comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), various threats/attacks, and security techniques and tools.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- Information Security Analyst / Administrator
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Manager / Specialist
- Information Systems Security Engineer / Manager
- Information Security Professionals / Officers
- Information Security / IT Auditors
- Risk / Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
This is advanced course. While no ethical hacking experience is required for this course, it is recommended that students possess:
- a strong understanding of TCP/IP
- operating systems and
- have at least one year of experience working with networking technologies.
Class hours: 18:30 – 21:30 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 13
1 August 2022: Starts 3 weeks later.
12 October 2022: Starts 1 week later.
- Mon, 07.11.2022
- Tue, 08.11.2022
- Wed, 09.11.2022
- Thu, 10.11.2022
- Mon, 14.11.2022
- Tue, 15.11.2022
- Wed, 16.11.2022
- Thu, 17.11.2022
- Mon, 21.11.2022
- Tue, 22.11.2022
- Wed, 23.11.2022
- Thu, 24.11.2022
- Mon, 28.11.2022
Boris Goncharov Information Security Trainer: CISSP-ISSMP®, CEH, CHFI, CCISO, TOGAF®
Boris is an Information Security professional with professional experience in the field since 1998.
The areas of his expertise include enterprise risk management, information security governance, security compliance management, information security standards, cloud security, penetration testing, information security awareness & training.
As a security professional he has been leading numerous security consulting projects focused on implementation of enterprise information security management systems in a variety of industries. Additionally, he frequently provides CISSP, CEH, CHFI, Cloud Security and Security Management trainings.
Boris has been a guest speaker at most leading European Infosec conferences, including: I-4 forum Berlin 2012; InfoSecurity Europe 2011, 2012; InfoSececurity Russia 2012; European Data Centre Dialogue 2012.
- CIPP/E – Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- CCISO – Certified Chief Information Security Officer
- CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)²®
- CEI – Certified EC-Council Instructor, International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council)
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker, International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council)
- CHFI – Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council)
- ISSMP – Information Systems Security Management Professional, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc.
The CEH exam is a 4-hour exam with 125 multiple choice questions. This knowledge-based exam will test your skills in information security threats and attack vectors, attack detection, attack prevention, procedures, methodologies and more.
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.