Cisco® Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco® Core Platforms v1.0 (DEVASC)
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by June 5, 2022, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your engagement!
This course helps you prepare for Cisco®; DevNet Associate certification and for associate-level network automation engineer roles. You will learn how to implement basic network applications using Cisco platforms and how to implement automation workflows across network, security, collaboration, and computing infrastructure. The course gives you hands-on experience solving real world problems using Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and modern development tools.
What will you learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Practicing modern software development;
- Describing software development process;
- Designing software;
- Introducing network-based apis;
- Consuming rest-based apis;
- Employing programmability on cisco platforms;
- Introducing cisco platforms;
- Describing ip networks;
- Relating network and applications;
- Employing model-driven programmability with yang;
- Deploying applications;
- Testing and securing applications;
- Automating infrastructure.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who performs or seeks to perform a developer role and has one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications that are built on top of Cisco platforms.
The course is appropriate for software developers, application developers, and network engineers who want to expand their skill base and validate their skills in programmability, software, and automation. Students preparing for Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification will also find this material useful.
To attend this course, you need to have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Hands-on experience with a programming language (specifically Python)
Class hours: 10:00 – 18:00 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 5
- Mon, 24.10.2022
- Tue, 25.10.2022
- Wed, 26.10.2022
- Thu, 27.10.2022
- Fri, 28.10.2022
Hasan Jafri is a Cisco professional with 13+ years of broad experience on Cisco Devnet, Collaboration, IP-Telephony, Datacenter & Cisco Contact Centre technologies.
He started his career as a Technology consultant.
Since 2009 he had worked as a Cisco Senior Instructor & Consultant for 4 years. He took a part in 9 big projects. Some of the projects' tasks were to design and implement complex contact center and IP-Telephony Solution. This included Cisco ICM, Cisco CVP, Cisco CUCM and Cisco Unity Enterprise, Cisco Voice gateway and Cisco VXML gateway.
Since 2013 he had worked as a Principal Consultant & Cisco Instructor for 3 years. He delivered Certified Cisco trainings, consulted customers, and coached teams and individuals.
Since 2016 he has been working as a Solution Architect & Cisco Instructor. Main activities are Technology Design and Consulting. Also, as a CCSI Instructor he teaches various technology that includes Devnet, Collaboration, Datacenter & Routing & Switches.
Certified as Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI #) he has trained 1000+ students.
- Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core, DevNet Associate
- CCIE Certification – Collaboration
- CCNA – Data Center, Routing and Switching, Security, Voice, Wireless
- CCNP – Routing and Switching; CCNP Collaboration, Data Center, Enterprise
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Applications Implementation; Collaboration Cloud & Edge Implementation; Collaboration Call Control & Mobility Implementation; Collaboration Core; Data Center ACI Implementation; Data Center Core; Data Center Operations; Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation; Enterprise Core
- Cisco Video Network Representative
- Express Collaboration Systems Engineer Representative v2
- Unified Computing Technology Field Engineer Representative
- Cisco IP Contact Center Express Representative; Cisco IP Contact Center Express Specialist
- Cisco Data Center – Unified Computing Support Specialist; Unified Fabric Support Specialist
- Cisco Rich Media Communications Specialist
- Cisco Unified Computing Technology Support Specialist; Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
- Cisco Unity Support Specialist
- Network fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and programmability
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.