Cisco® Developing Applications Using Cisco® Core Platforms and APIs v1.0 (DEVCOR)
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by June 5, 2022, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your engagement!
In this course, you will learn how to implement network applications using Cisco® platforms as a base, from initial software design to diverse system integration, as well as testing and deployment automation. The course gives you hands-on experience solving real world problems using Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and modern development tools.
This course helps you prepare for Cisco DevNet Professional certification and for professional-level network automation engineer roles.
What will you learn?
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the architectural traits and patterns that improve application maintainability
- Describe the architectural traits and patterns that improve application serviceability
- Identify steps to design and build a ChatOps application
- Implement robust Representational State Transfer (REST) API integrations with network error handling, pagination, and error flow control
- Describe the necessary steps for securing user and system data in applications
- Describe the necessary steps for securing applications
- Identify common tasks in automated application release process
- Describe best practices for application deployment
- Describe methodologies for designing distributed systems
- Describe the concepts of infrastructure configuration management and device automation
- Utilize Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data models to describe network configurations and telemetry
- Compare various relational and non-relational database types and how to select the appropriate type based on requirements
Who is this course for?
This course is appropriate for:
- Network engineers expanding their skill-base to include software and automation
- Developers expanding expertise in automation and DevOps
- Solution architects moving to the Cisco ecosystem
- Infrastructure developers designing hardened production environments
Candidate for this course should have knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of program design and coding with focus on Python
- Familiarity with Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Internet-related networking
- Understand the utilization of APIs
- Understanding of software development and design methodologies
- Hands-on experience with a programming language (specifically Python)
Class hours: 10:00 – 18:00 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 5
- Mon, 14.11.2022
- Tue, 15.11.2022
- Wed, 16.11.2022
- Thu, 17.11.2022
- Fri, 18.11.2022
Hasan Jafri is a Cisco professional with 13+ years of broad experience on Cisco Devnet, Collaboration, IP-Telephony, Datacenter & Cisco Contact Centre technologies.
He started his career as a Technology consultant.
Since 2009 he had worked as a Cisco Senior Instructor & Consultant for 4 years. He took a part in 9 big projects. Some of the projects' tasks were to design and implement complex contact center and IP-Telephony Solution. This included Cisco ICM, Cisco CVP, Cisco CUCM and Cisco Unity Enterprise, Cisco Voice gateway and Cisco VXML gateway.
Since 2013 he had worked as a Principal Consultant & Cisco Instructor for 3 years. He delivered Certified Cisco trainings, consulted customers, and coached teams and individuals.
Since 2016 he has been working as a Solution Architect & Cisco Instructor. Main activities are Technology Design and Consulting. Also, as a CCSI Instructor he teaches various technology that includes Devnet, Collaboration, Datacenter & Routing & Switches.
Certified as Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI #) he has trained 1000+ students.
- Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core, DevNet Associate
- CCIE Certification – Collaboration
- CCNA – Data Center, Routing and Switching, Security, Voice, Wireless
- CCNP – Routing and Switching; CCNP Collaboration, Data Center, Enterprise
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Applications Implementation; Collaboration Cloud & Edge Implementation; Collaboration Call Control & Mobility Implementation; Collaboration Core; Data Center ACI Implementation; Data Center Core; Data Center Operations; Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation; Enterprise Core
- Cisco Video Network Representative
- Express Collaboration Systems Engineer Representative v2
- Unified Computing Technology Field Engineer Representative
- Cisco IP Contact Center Express Representative; Cisco IP Contact Center Express Specialist
- Cisco Data Center – Unified Computing Support Specialist; Unified Fabric Support Specialist
- Cisco Rich Media Communications Specialist
- Cisco Unified Computing Technology Support Specialist; Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
- Cisco Unity Support Specialist
- Using APIs
- Cisco platforms
- Application deployment and security
- Infrastructure and automation
- Ბოლო ვადა: 2022 წლის 5 ივნისი
- ხანგრძლივობა: 40 საათი
- Ენა: ინგლისური
- ფასი: Გადასახადისგან გათავისუფლებული
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
ჯერ კიდევ გაქვთ პასუხგაუცემელი კითხვები?
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.