Cisco® Implementing and Administering Cisco® Solutions v1.0 (CCNA)
Time Left To Apply
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs, and self-study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-301 Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) exam. By passing this exam, you earn CCNA certification.
What will you learn?
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Understand the model of host-to-host communication
- Implement basic configuration on a Cisco router
- Describe, implement and verify VLANs and trunks
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of OSPF
- Configure internet access using DHCP clients and explain and configure NAT on Cisco routers
- Introduce the concept of network programmability and SDN and describe the smart network management solutions like Cisco DNA Center, SD-Access and SD-WAN
- Implement a basic security configuration of the device management plane
- Implement basic steps to harden network devices
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
To attend this course, you'll need:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
The schedule for this course will be announced when the selection process is over.
Michael Gabriel Network Engineer
Michael has over 10 years of experience in multinational companies. Multiple onsite assignments throughout India, Singapore, Vietnam, Muscat, Sudan and Qatar with official working language English.
He has experience in deployment of Routers and Switches in customer premises. He worked on various projects involving BoM verification, Rack and Stack of Routers and Switches, Configuration. Further troubleshooting of various hardware and network issues. Worked on Cisco, F5, Netscout devices.
Between 2012 and 2015 he has been working as a Training Consultant for Cisco Systems Bangalore. He acted as a focal point for the client with reference to education delivery; provided CCNA & CCNP training to the students who are selected by Cisco as Interns and managed the other aspects of the project like coordinating with the lab team and other administrative activities like classroom maintenance, AC, system and network maintenance.
Since 2015 he has been working as a trainer, delivering Certified Cisco trainings for Corporates, Public and College students. He is working with multiple Cisco Learning Partners across the globe on Cisco Routing, Switching, Security and Wireless technologies.
The trainer has more than 18 Cisco certifications. Some of them are:
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Enterprise
- CCNP Wireless
- Network fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and programmability
What Our Students Say
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
- Fill Application
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.