Cisco® Implementing and Administering Cisco® Solutions v1.0 (CCNA)
Იჩქარე! არ გამოტოვოთ თქვენი შესაძლებლობა!
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs, and self-study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-301 Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) exam. By passing this one exam, you earn CCNA certification.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Understand the model of host-to-host communication
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco IOS Software
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Install a switch and perform the initial configuration
- Describe the TCP/IP internet Layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Describe the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Explore functions of routing
- Implement basic configuration on a Cisco router
- Explain host-to-host communications across switches and routers
- Identify and resolve common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- Describe IPv6 main features, addresses and configure and verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Describe the operation, benefits, and limitations of static routing
- Describe, implement and verify VLANs and trunks
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of OSPF
- Explain how STP and RSTP work
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Describe basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Describe the operation of ACLs and their applications in the network
- Configure internet access using DHCP clients and explain and configure NAT on Cisco routers
- Describe the basic QoS concepts
- Describe the concepts of wireless networks, which types of wireless networks can be built and how to use WLC
- Describe network and device architectures and introduce virtualization
- Introduce the concept of network programmability and SDN and describe the smart network management solutions like Cisco DNA Center, SD-Access and SD-WAN
- Configure basic IOS system monitoring tools
- Describe the management of Cisco devices
- Describe the current security threat landscape
- Describe threat defense technologies
- Implement a basic security configuration of the device management plane
- Implement basic steps to harden network devices
This course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
Michael Gabriel Network Engineer
Michael has over 10 years of experience in multinational companies. Multiple onsite assignments throughout India, Singapore, Vietnam, Muscat, Sudan and Qatar with official working language English.
He has experience in deployment of Routers and Switches in customer premises. He worked on various projects involving BoM verification, Rack and Stack of Routers and Switches, Configuration.Further troubleshooting of various hardware and network issues.Worked on Cisco, F5, Netscout devices.
Between 2012 and 2015 he has been working as a Training Consultant for Cisco Systems Bangalore. He acted as a focal point for the client with reference to education delivery; provided CCNA & CCNP training to the students who are selected by Cisco as Interns and managed the other aspects of the project like coordinating with the lab team and other administrative activities like classroom maintenance, AC, system and network maintenance.
Since 2015 he has been working as a trainer, delivering Certified Cisco trainings for Corporates, Public and College students. He is working with multiple Cisco Learning Partners across the globe on Cisco Routing, Switching, Security and Wireless technologies.
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Enterprise
- CCNP Wireless
Exam: 200-301 CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.