Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
Cisco® Implementing and Operating Cisco® Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
In this course you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement and deploy core collaboration and networking technologies, including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, and endpoints, Cisco IOS XE gateway and media resources, Call Control, QoS, and additional Cisco collaboration applications.
This course also helps you prepare to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801 CLCOR), which is part of the new CCNP Collaboration certification.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco Collaboration solutions architecture.
- Compare the IP Phone signaling protocols of SIP, H323, MGCP and SCCP.
- Integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager with LDAP for user synchronization and user authentication.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning features.
- Describe the different codecs and how they are used to transform analogue voice into digital streams.
- Describe a dial plan, and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Implement PSTN access using MGCP gateways.
- Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access.
- Configure calling privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Implement toll fraud prevention.
- Implement globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster.
- Implement and troubleshoot media resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Describe Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence, the call flows and the protocols.
- Describe and configure endpoints and commonly required features.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection integration.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection call handlers.
- Describe how MRA is used to allow endpoints to work from outside the company.
- Analyze traffic patterns and quality issues in converged IP networks supporting voice, video, and data traffic.
- Define QoS and its models.
- Implement classification and marking.
- Configure classification and marking options on Cisco Catalyst switches.
- Students preparing to take the CCNP Collaboration certification
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Cisco® Implementing and Administering Cisco® Solutions v1.0 (CCNA) certificate
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®) v1.0 course
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing
- Basics of digital interfaces, public switched telephone networks (PSTNs), and voice over IP (VoIP)
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
Hasan is a Cisco professional with 13+ years of broad experience on Cisco Devnet, Collaboration, IP-Telephony, Datacenter & Cisco Contact Centre technologies.
He started his career as a Technology consultant.
Since 2009 he had worked as a Cisco Senior Instructor & Consultant for 4 years. He took a part in 9 big projects.
Some of the projects’ tasks were to design and implement complex contact center and IP-Telephony Solution. This included Cisco ICM, Cisco CVP, Cisco CUCM and Cisco Unity Enterprise, Cisco Voice gateway and Cisco VXML gateway.
Since 2013 he had worked as a Principal Consultant & Cisco Instructor for 3 years. He delivered Certified Cisco trainings, consulted customers and coached teams and individuals.
Since 2016 he has been working as a Solution Architect & Cisco Instructor. Main activities are Technology Design and Consulting. Also, as a CCSI Instructor he teaches various technology that includes Devnet, Collaboration, Datacenter & Routing & Switches.
Certified as Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI #) since 2010. Since 2010, I have trained 1000+ students.
- Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core, DevNet Associate
- CCIE Certification – Collaboration
- CCNA – Data Center, Routing and Switching, Security, Voice, Wireless
- CCNP – Routing and Switching; CCNP Collaboration, Data Center, Enterprise
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Applications Implementation; Collaboration Cloud & Edge Implementation; Collaboration Call Control & Mobility Implementation; Collaboration Core; Data Center ACI Implementation; Data Center Core; Data Center Operations; Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation; Enterprise Core
- Cisco Video Network Representative
- Express Collaboration Systems Engineer Representative v2
- Unified Computing Technology Field Engineer Representative
- Cisco IP Contact Center Express Representative; Cisco IP Contact Center Express Specialist
- Cisco Data Center – Unified Computing Support Specialist; Unified Fabric Support Specialist
- Cisco Rich Media Communications Specialist
- Cisco Unified Computing Technology Support Specialist; Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
- Cisco Unity Support Specialist
- Express Collaboration Systems Engineer Representative.
Exam: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801 CLCOR)
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში