Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
Cisco® Implementing and Operating Cisco® Security Core Technologies v1.0 (SCOR)
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for the Cisco® CCNP® Security and CCIE® Security certifications and for senior-level security roles. In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement core Cisco security solutions to provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. You will learn security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements. You will get extensive hands-on experience deploying Cisco Firepower® Next-Generation Firewall and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall; configuring access control policies, mail policies, and 802.1X Authentication; and more. You will get introductory practice on Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud threat detection features.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe information security concepts and strategies within the network
- Describe common TCP/IP, network application, and endpoint attacks
- Describe how various network security technologies work together to guard against attacks
- Implement access control on Cisco ASA appliance and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Describe and implement basic email content security features and functions provided by Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement web content security features and functions provided by Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe Cisco Umbrella® security capabilities, deployment models, policy management, and Investigate console
- Introduce VPNs and describe cryptography solutions and algorithms
- Describe Cisco secure site-to-site connectivity solutions and explain how to deploy Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) Virtual Tunnel Interface (VTI)-based point-to-point IPsec VPNs, and point-to-point IPsec VPN on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Describe and deploy Cisco secure remote access connectivity solutions and describe how to configure 802.1X and Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) authentication
- Provide basic understanding of endpoint security and describe Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints architecture and basic features
- Examine various defenses on Cisco devices that protect the control and management plane
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS software Layer 2 and Layer 3 data plane controls
- Describe Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise and Stealthwatch Cloud solutions
- Describe basics of cloud computing and common cloud attacks and how to secure cloud environment
- Security engineer
- Network engineer
- Network designer
- Network administrator
- Systems engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network manager
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Cisco® Implementing and Administering Cisco® Solutions v1.0 (CCNA) certificate
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®) v1.0 course
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- Familiarity with basics of networking security concepts
Hasan is a Cisco professional with 13+ years of broad experience on Cisco Devnet, Collaboration, IP-Telephony, Datacenter & Cisco Contact Centre technologies.
He started his career as a Technology consultant.
Since 2009 he had worked as a Cisco Senior Instructor & Consultant for 4 years. He took a part in 9 big projects.
Some of the projects’ tasks were to design and implement complex contact center and IP-Telephony Solution. This included Cisco ICM, Cisco CVP, Cisco CUCM and Cisco Unity Enterprise, Cisco Voice gateway and Cisco VXML gateway.
Since 2013 he had worked as a Principal Consultant & Cisco Instructor for 3 years. He delivered Certified Cisco trainings, consulted customers and coached teams and individuals.
Since 2016 he has been working as a Solution Architect & Cisco Instructor. Main activities are Technology Design and Consulting. Also, as a CCSI Instructor he teaches various technology that includes Devnet, Collaboration, Datacenter & Routing & Switches.
Certified as Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI #) since 2010. Since 2010, I have trained 1000+ students.
- Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core, DevNet Associate
- CCIE Certification – Collaboration
- CCNA – Data Center, Routing and Switching, Security, Voice, Wireless
- CCNP – Routing and Switching; CCNP Collaboration, Data Center, Enterprise
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Applications Implementation; Collaboration Cloud & Edge Implementation; Collaboration Call Control & Mobility Implementation; Collaboration Core; Data Center ACI Implementation; Data Center Core; Data Center Operations; Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation; Enterprise Core
- Cisco Video Network Representative
- Express Collaboration Systems Engineer Representative v2
- Unified Computing Technology Field Engineer Representative
- Cisco IP Contact Center Express Representative; Cisco IP Contact Center Express Specialist
- Cisco Data Center – Unified Computing Support Specialist; Unified Fabric Support Specialist
- Cisco Rich Media Communications Specialist
- Cisco Unified Computing Technology Support Specialist; Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
- Cisco Unity Support Specialist
- Express Collaboration Systems Engineer Representative.
Exam: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 350-701)
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში