Cryptocurrency Fundamentals is a course designed to familiarize individuals with the ins and outs of Cryptocurrency trading from scratch. In addition to learning about the strategies for making optimal trading decisions in the bustling Crypto market, participants will also learn about the fundamentals of the technological infrastructure that powers Blockchains behind the scenes. The focus of this course is to make the Cryptocurrency concepts accessible to people with little to no knowledge of Blockchain technology beforehand. The certification is designed by industry leaders using years of research and experience, which translates to very high-quality education for the learners.
What will you learn?
After attending this course, students will possess the knowledge and understanding necessary to successfully acquire internationally recognized certification (IRC) – Certified Polkadot Expert™ or Certified Ethereum Expert™ by Blockchain Council.
Who is this course for?
This course will be appropriate for you if:
- Want to learn about the history of Bitcoin and blockchain how all started
- Want to understand the basic and/or fundamental aspects of Blockchain technology from a technical, business, and regulatory functional view.
- Want to learn about cryptocurrencies – what they represent, why are they so many different cryptocurrency projects
- Want to learn how to mine or buy cryptocurrencies
- Want to learn how to invest, trade or stack cryptocurrencies.
- Want to learn about standard and decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges
- Want to learn how to securely hold and exchange cryptocurrencies. How to use paper and hardware wallets. Risks, pros and cons.
- Wish to achieve the knowledge required to get an internationally recognized Blockchain certification, so they can prove their new skills to prospective employers.
To attend this course, it's recommended to have the following background:
- BSc or MSc degree in the field of science, engineering, business, finance or law.
- Basic programming knowledge.
- Basic technology proficiency (hardware/software).
- At least 2 years working experience.
Class hours: 18:30 – 21:30 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 10
1 August 2022: Starts 3 weeks later. New weekdays – Tuesday/Friday.
- Fri, 07.10.2022
- Tue, 11.10.2022
- Fri, 14.10.2022
- Tue, 18.10.2022
- Fri, 21.10.2022
- Tue, 25.10.2022
- Fri, 28.10.2022
- Tue, 01.11.2022
- Fri, 04.11.2022
- Tue, 08.11.2022
- Fri, 11.11.2022
- Tue, 15.11.2022
- Fri, 18.11.2022
Georgi Mitev Cryptocurrency Expert
Georgi Mitev is a cryptocurrency expert with more than 10 years of experience in the field.
He started his career as a software engineer, working with financial instruments, on trading platform similar to cryptocurrency exchanges. Also, he worked on Open Source Github project.
Since 2015 till 2016 he has worked as Senior Software Developer, making NET Backend Development using C-sharp, Web API 2.0 (REST), WCF, GIT, MS SQL Server, EF Code First, Data integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Being a professional in his work he led a team of developers, teaching and performing training sessions on various IT topics.
He continued his career as a Blockchain Developer, working on R3 Corda (private blockchain solution for Enterprise), integrating this blockchain solution for companies in the financial industry.
Being a trainer in university he managed and delivered the „Blockchain architectures and applications“ course to bachelor's degree students.Now he is an entrepreneur and has broad expertise in:
- ICO (Initial Coin Offering) on different cryptocurrency projects;
- PoW (Proof of Work) and PoS (Proof of stake) algorithms;
- Ethereum (Smart contracts and ERC-20 Tokens).
He delivered the same course for GITA ICT500 project and 8 of 8 students were certified successfully.
BTA Certified Blockchain Business Foundations Certificate (issued Sep. 25 2019 – valid to Sep.25 2021)
Certified Polkadot Expert™
This certification focuses on helping you study and comprehend the Polkadot ecosystem, making sure that you grasp a stronger insight into how Polkadot works, how you can use it effectively to build great applications, and much more. The certification further helps in understanding how Polkadot simplifies cross-chain communication and offers interoperability by bringing multiple blockchains into one network.
Certified Ethereum Expert™
Certified Ethereum Expert™ is an exclusively developed and expertly curated certification focusing on the core concepts of the Ethereum Blockchain. An Ethereum Expert is one who develops decentralized applications and protocols to improve fault tolerance and for processing of large chunks of data.
Validating and understanding your skills through this exhaustive exam-based certification will provide insights into the workings of Ethereum and the Smart Contracts. Successful completion of this certification will enable you to build Ethereum-based applications for enterprises and will brighten your chances to start a rewarding career in the Blockchain domain.
What Our Students Say
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.