Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
This syllabus mixes a traditional instructor class, didactic components such as textbooks and written study guides. Learning content is adapted for virtual classroom and is suitable for a work/home environment. For that purpose, interactive media such as videos, infographics, e-learning activities, collaborative learning through discussion groups, forums and other tools & methods are employed.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After attending this course, students will possess the knowledge and understanding necessary to successfully acquire internationally recognized certification (IRC) – Certified Cryptocurrency Expert™
This course will be appropriate for you if:
- Want to learn about the history of Bitcoin and blockchain how all started
- Want to understand the basic and/or fundamental aspects of Blockchain technology from a technical, business, and regulatory functional view.
- Want to learn about cryptocurrencies – what they represent, why are they so many different cryptocurrency projects
- Want to learn how to mine or buy cryptocurrencies
- Want to learn how to invest, trade or stack cryptocurrencies.
- Want to learn about standard and decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges
- Want to learn how to securely hold and exchange cryptocurrencies. How to use paper and hardware wallets. Risks, pros and cons.
- Wish to achieve the knowledge required to get an internationally recognized Blockchain certification, so they can prove their new skills to prospective employers.
- BSc or MSc degree in the field of science, engineering, business, finance or law
- Basic programming knowledge
- Basic technology proficiency (hardware/software)
- At least 2 years working experience
Georgi is cryptocurrency expert with more, than 10 years of experience in the field.
He started his career as a software engineer, working with financial instruments, on trading platform similar to cryptocurrency exchanges. Also, he worked on Open Source Github project.
Since 2015 till 2016 he has worked as Senior Software Developer, making NET Backend Development using C-sharp, Web API 2.0 (REST), WCF, GIT, MS SQL Server, EF Code First, Data integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Being a professional in his work he led a team of developers, teaching and performing training sessions on various IT topics.
He continued his career as a Blockchain Developer, working on R3 Corda (private blockchain solution for Enterprise), integrating this blockchain solution for companies in the financial industry.
Being a trainer in university he managed and delivered the „Blockchain architectures and applications“ course to bachelor’s degree students.Now he is an entrepreneur and has broad expertise in:
- ICO (Initial Coin Offering) on different cryptocurrency projects;
- PoW (Proof of Work) and PoS (Proof of stake) algorithms;
- Ethereum (Smart contracts and ERC-20 Tokens).
BTA Certified Blockchain Business Foundations Certificate (issued Sep. 25 2019 – valid to Sep.25 2021)
Exam: Certified Cryptocurrency Expert™ by Blockhain Council
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში