Cybersecurity Information Security Fundamentals – EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS)
Იჩქარე! არ გამოტოვოთ თქვენი შესაძლებლობა!
EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) allows students to enhance their skills in three different areas namely information security, network security, and computer forensics.
Information security plays a vital role in most organizations. Information security is where information, information processing, and communications are protected against the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and information processing. In communications, information security also covers trustworthy authentication of messages that covers identification of verifying and recording the approval and authorization of information, non-alteration of data, and the non-repudiation of communication or stored data.
This course prepares an individual to sit for ECSS exam This certification is an excellent complement to educational offerings in the domain of security and networking.
Educational institutions can provide greater value to students by providing them not only with one of the most updated courses available today, but also a certification that empowers students in the corporate world.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
Why is ECSS Important?
- It facilitates your entry into the world of Information Security
- It provides professional understanding about the concepts of Information Security, Network Security, and Computer Forensics
- It provides best practices to improve organizational security posture
- It enhances your skills as a Security Specialist and increases your employability
What will you learn?
Students going through ECSS training will learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security, network security, and computer forensics
- Fundamentals of networks and various components of the OSI and TCP/IP model
- Various network security protocols
- Various types of information security threats and attacks, and their countermeasures
- Social engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- Different stages of hacking cycle
- Identification, authentication, and authorization concepts
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Fundamentals of IDS and IDS evasion techniques
- Fundamentals of firewall, techniques for bypassing firewall, and firewall technologies such as Bastion Host, DMZ, Proxy Servers, Network Address Translation, Virtual Private Network, and Honeypot
- Data backup techniques and VPN security
- Wireless Encryption, wireless threats, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security
- Different types of web server and web application attacks, and countermeasures
- Fundamentals of ethical hacking and pen testing
- Incident handling and response process
- Cyber-crime and computer forensics investigation methodology
- Different types of digital evidence and digital evidence examination process
- Different type of file systems and their comparison (based on limit and features)
- Gathering volatile and non-volatile information from Windows and network
- forensics analysis mechanism
- Steganography and its techniques
- Different types of log capturing, time synchronization, and log capturing tools
- E-mails tracking and e-mail crimes investigation
- Writing investigation report
This course will benefit students who are interested in learning the fundamentals of information security, network security, and computer forensics.
Prerequisites: Students who are interested in learning the fundamentals of information security, network security, and computer forensics – firewalls, networking, engineering, TCP/IP, IDS, security, wireless, cryptography, hacking.
Lyubomir Tulev is a Chief Cyber Security Architect & Business Information Security Consultant.
He has a bachelor degree of Crimes Investigation from Bulgarian Police Academy, master degree of Law and he is currently enrolled in master degree of Management of Communication Systems.
He has started his career back in 2010 as a police investigator at Bulgarian Cyber Crime Department. Few years later Tulev is the head on a state level of Investigation of Illegal content on internet group at this Department. Active international law enforcement policy maker, Lyubomir Tulev has been the contact point for Facebook, Google, Skype and other major internet-based services for Bulgaria for over 6 years. Tulev has been directly involved in leading hundreds of international cybercrime investigations, incident responses and forensic operations in close collaboration with the FBI, Europol, Interpol and a number of other foreign law enforcement agencies.
Lyubomir Tulev has been regularly providing speeches and trainings to Europol, Interpol and FBI, as well colleagues on a national level. He is also active member and trainer at International Cybercrime Investigations Training Academy, delivering trainings to prosecutors, judges and police officers.
Tulev continued his career in 2017 as one of the leading cyber security experts at Amatas. He is certified for dozens of international cyber security and information protection certificates. Lyubomir has also defended his qualifications as an instructor to the EC Council, providing regular trainings such as CCISO, CEH, CHFI, ECSA, CEI, CISSP, Mobile Security, Social Engineering Penetration Testing, as well as other custom trainings to cyber professionals in Bulgaria, Europe and around the globe.
Mr. Tulev is actively engaged in ethical hacking, company security testing, social engineering, phishing simulations and cyber forensics. He has deep knowledge of various cyber protection modules and controls as well as providing specialized cyber and information security related consultations.
- EC-Council CEH
- EC-Council CEI
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst: Penetration Testing (ECSA)
- EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
- EC-Council CHFI
- IBM Cloud Pak for Security – Security Analyst
- IBM Resilient SOAR Foundations
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – AWS Security Fundamentals
- Advanced Penetration Testing – Cybrary
- CRISC – Risk Information Security Management – Cybrary
- Intro to Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering – Cybrary
- Mobile Device Security Fundamentals – Cybrary
- Project Maganement Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Exam: EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS)
Additional information on the exam: The ECSS exam will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the online EC-Council Exam to receive the ECSS certification.
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.