Cybersecurity Information Security Fundamentals – EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS)
EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) allows students to enhance their skills in three different areas namely information security, network security, and computer forensics. In communications, information security also covers trustworthy authentication of messages that covers identification of verifying and recording the approval and authorization of information, non-alteration of data, and the non-repudiation of communication or stored data.
- It facilitates your entry into the world of Information Security
- It provides professional understanding about the concepts of Information Security, Network Security, and Computer Forensics
- It provides best practices to improve organizational security posture
- It enhances your skills as a Security Specialist and increases your employability
This course prepares an individual to sit for ECSS exam. This certification is an excellent complement to educational offerings in the domain of security and networking.
What will you learn?
Students going through ECSS training will learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security, network security, and computer forensics
- Fundamentals of networks and various components of the OSI and TCP/IP model
- Social engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- Identification, authentication, and authorization concepts
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Fundamentals of IDS and IDS evasion techniques
- Fundamentals of firewall, techniques for bypassing firewall, and firewall technologies such as Bastion Host, DMZ, Proxy Servers, Network Address Translation, Virtual Private Network, and Honeypot
- Data backup techniques and VPN security
- Wireless Encryption, wireless threats, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security
- Fundamentals of ethical hacking and pen testing
- Cyber-crime and computer forensics investigation methodology
- Steganography and its techniques
- E-mails tracking and e-mail crimes investigation
- Writing investigation report
Who is this course for?
This course will benefit students who are interested in learning the fundamentals of information security, network security, and computer forensics – firewalls, networking, engineering, TCP/IP, IDS, security, wireless, cryptography, hacking, etc.
The ECSS course requires the candidate to have one year of work experience in the Information Security domain as system administrator, network administrator or security administrator.
Class hours: 10:00 – 16:00 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 8
7 September 2022: New dates and hours.
- Sat, 08.10.2022
- Sat, 15.10.2022
- Sat, 22.10.2022
- Sat, 29.10.2022
- Sat, 05.11.2022
- Sat, 12.11.2022
- Sat, 19.11.2022
Lyubomir Tulev Cybersecurity Expert
Lyubomir Tulev is a Chief Cyber Security Architect & Business Information Security Consultant.
He has a bachelor degree of Crimes Investigation from Bulgarian Police Academy, master degree of Law and he is currently enrolled in master degree of Management of Communication Systems.
He has started his career back in 2010 as a police investigator at Bulgarian Cyber Crime Department. Few years later Tulev is the head on a state level of Investigation of Illegal content on internet group at this Department. Active international law enforcement policy maker, Lyubomir Tulev has been the contact point for Facebook, Google, Skype and other major internet-based services for Bulgaria for over 6 years. Tulev has been directly involved in leading hundreds of international cybercrime investigations, incident responses and forensic operations in close collaboration with the FBI, Europol, Interpol and a number of other foreign law enforcement agencies.
Lyubomir Tulev has been regularly providing speeches and trainings to Europol, Interpol and FBI, as well colleagues on a national level. He is also active member and trainer at International Cybercrime Investigations Training Academy, delivering trainings to prosecutors, judges and police officers.
Tulev continued his career in 2017 as one of the leading cyber security experts at Amatas. He is certified for dozens of international cyber security and information protection certificates. Lyubomir has also defended his qualifications as an instructor to the EC Council, providing regular trainings such as CCISO, CEH, CHFI, ECSA, CEI, CISSP, Mobile Security, Social Engineering Penetration Testing, as well as other custom trainings to cyber professionals in Bulgaria, Europe and around the globe.
Mr. Tulev is actively engaged in ethical hacking, company security testing, social engineering, phishing simulations and cyber forensics. He has deep knowledge of various cyber protection modules and controls as well as providing specialized cyber and information security related consultations.
- EC-Council CEH
- EC-Council CEI
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst: Penetration Testing (ECSA)
- EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
- EC-Council CHFI
- IBM Cloud Pak for Security – Security Analyst
- IBM Resilient SOAR Foundations
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – AWS Security Fundamentals
- Advanced Penetration Testing – Cybrary
- CRISC – Risk Information Security Management – Cybrary
- Intro to Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering – Cybrary
- Mobile Device Security Fundamentals – Cybrary
- Project Management Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Number of Questions: 50
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 2 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
What Our Students Say
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.