DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes Application Developer)
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by June 5, 2022, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your engagement!
Kubernetes is one of the world's most popular container orchestration tools. In this course students will learn how to define application resources and use core primitives to build, monitor, and troubleshoot scalable applications and tools in Kubernetes.
What will you learn?
After this course students will be able to:
- Get Kubernetes Certification
- Design and Deploy applications on Kubernetes Cluster
- Develop Cloud First Applications
- Secure Kubernetes cluster with Secrets and Network Policies
- Create and Schedule Jobs in Kubernetes
- Create and Configure Persistent Volumes
- Configure Readiness and Liveness Probes in a cluster
- Troubleshoot Applications Deployed using Logs
- Upgrade and Rollback Applications deployed on Kubernetes
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- System Administrators
- Application Developers
- Those looking to get Certified on Kubernetes
Before attending the course students should experience in:
- Basic System Administration
- Basic Application Development – Python
- Linux VMs to follow along (this is optional as labs are provided with course)
- Kubernetes Basics
- Basic understanding of Linux and Containerization.
- Knowledge of basic DevOps concepts
- Knowledge of Docker fundamentals
- Knowledge of application deployment process from scratch to production servers
- Knowledge on the difference between stateful and stateless applications
Naushad Nazeer Pasha Technical Trainer
Naushad Pasha is an enthusiastic technical trainer who develops and delivers technical training programs and helps others to develop skills that will make them better professionals. He has delivered more than 250 technical trainings for various clients with 14+ years of work experience as a Senior Technical Trainer across the Globe. Delivered 25+ trainings in various parts of the United States in the last 5 years.
Here are some trainings he led for such clients as IBM, Cisco, Red Hat, Dell, HP, VMware and others: Kubernetes Developer, Docker, AWS Certified Solution Architect, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6, 7 and 8, Red Hat OpenStack Administration, Google Cloud Architect, Microsoft Azure Administration, Apache Web Server Administration, Linux Administration, Unix Administration and others.
Overall Naushad rating is 9.71 (scale 1 to 10, where 10 is max), while the worldwide instructor rating benchmark compiled from 1,221,344 students is 9.44.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- SUSE Certified Instructor
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- SUSE Certified Administrator
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Certified Kubernetes Applications Developer
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration
The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer exam certifies that users can design, build, configure, and expose cloud native applications for Kubernetes.
The certification program allows users to demonstrate their competence in a hands-on, command-line environment. The purpose of the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) program is to provide assurance that CKADs have the skills, knowledge, and competency to perform the responsibilities of Kubernetes application developers.
The online, proctored, performance-based test consists of a set of performance-based items (problems) to be solved in a command line and is expected to take approximately two (2) hours to complete.This exam curriculum includes these general domains and their weights on the exam:
- 13% – Core Concepts
- 18% – Configuration
- 10% – Multi-Container Pods
- 18% – Observability
- 20% – Pod Design
- 13% – Services & Networking
- 8% – State Persistence
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.