Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by June 5, 2022, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your engagement!
This course is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real-life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Know the emergence of DevOps
- Know the core concepts and principles of DevOps
- Know what DevOps means for you as professional and for your organization
- Know the essence of a DevOps culture
- Understand the key elements of a DevOps culture
- Know the important aspects when creating a DevOps culture
- Know the Operational models of DevOps
- Understand the need for autonomous teams
- Understand the impact of DevOps on Architecture with respect to deployment
- Understand governance within DevOps teams
- Understand Agile, Scrum and Kanban and how these practices relate to one another
- Understand how ITSM processes relate to practices in a DevOps culture
- Understand how lean is used to optimize processes
- Know how to provide a Value Stream Map for a given process
- Understand the way to harvest new and innovative ideas
- Know the impact of automation on Software Delivery processes
- Understand the benefits and core principles of Continuous Delivery
- Describe the key cloud principles for DevOps organizations
- Know the relevance of monitoring and logging DevOps
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management. Those whose role is touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers;
- Product owners;
- Integration specialists, Operations managers, Incident & change managers;
- System administrators, Network administrators;
- Business managers, Automation architects;
- Enterprise architects, Testers.
Attendees should have a general familiarity with software development and/or IT Operations. Possessing some basic knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principle is recommended but not required for the completion of the certification.
Ross Borissov DevOps Transformation Leader in Progress
- Developing web-based applications with Microsoft technologies.
- Developing web self-care system and customizations for Total-E billing platform with Microsoft and Oracle technologies. Ra'anana, Israel.
- Customize applications with MS.NET, J2EE, IBM Web Sphere, Oracle 10g.
- Managed the internal CI/CD infrastructure and processes for .NET based workloads.
Between 2012 and 2016 he's on the position of DevOps engineer at SAP and since 2016 he's a Principal DevOps Engineer in Progress.
Since 2018 till now, he trained 61 students at New Horizons on DevOps and 1 group of 20 students in pilot phase of GITA project with instructor rating score of 9.90, while the worldwide instructor rating benchmark is 9.44, where 10 is maximum.
- Certified DevOps Leader
- DASA DevOps Fundamentals
- DevOps Foundation Certification
- MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Data Access
- ITIL® v3 Foundation
The Fundamentals level of the PeopleCert DevOps qualification scheme is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a DevOps environment.
Candidates get guidance on how to work with DevOps practices and how to achieve better collaboration and communication.PeopleCertDevOps Fundamentals course provides the candidate with solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, and how to use tools efficiently and effectively within a DevOps environment to achieve business goals, using a full-stack approach.
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service.
The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired throughPeopleCertto potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.
What Our Students Say
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 24 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.