DevOps with Jenkins
Use Jenkins to automate your work in a DevОps environment
Time Left To Apply
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by December 30, 2021 will be reviewed.
Thank you for your enagagement!
Jenkins is the leading open-source automation server that provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project. It's very easy to install and it can be used not only as a build and integration server, but essentially for any automation task. This has made it the most popular CI/CD tool in the world.
What will you learn?
In this training you will learn how to:
- install and configure Jenkins in a servlet container;
- create Jenkins builds;
- configure and use Apache Ant and Apache Maven with Jenkins;
- use Jenkins to generate Java coding standards reports, code coverage reports, and change notices;
- use Jenkins to automatically deploy software into a testing environment.
- you will be knowledgeable about the most popular DevOps Pipeline automation tool in today's world;
- you will be able to configure and support DevOps pipelines in Jenkins;
- you will be able to provision and administer a Jenkins instance;
- you will be worth pursuing a career in DevOps.
Who is this course for?
This topic is suitable for Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps Engineers, System Administrators, Build and Release Engineers.
Attendees should have familiarity with:
- Java development practices.
- Basic understanding of Linux and Containerization.
- Be comfortable with the command line in Linux
- Installing packages via a package manager
- Experience of using git
Coding experience will be useful.
Mon-Tue-Fri, 10:00 – 14:00 UTC+4
- Mon, 14.03.2022
- Tue, 15.03.2022
- Fri, 18.03.2022
- Mon, 21.03.2022
- Tue, 22.03.2022
- Fri, 25.03.2022
- Mon, 28.03.2022
- Tue, 29.03.2022
Ross Borissov DevOps Transformation Leader in Progress
- Developing web-based applications with Microsoft technologies.
- Developing web self-care system and customizations for Total-E billing platform with Microsoft and Oracle technologies. Ra'anana, Israel.
- Customize applications with MS.NET, J2EE, IBM Web Sphere, Oracle 10g.
- Managed the internal CI/CD infrastructure and processes for .NET based workloads.
Between 2012 and 2016 he's on the position of DevOps engineer at SAP and since 2016 he's a Principal DevOps Engineer in Progress.
Since 2018 till now, he trained 61 students at New Horizons on DevOps and 1 group of 20 students in pilot phase of GITA project with instructor rating score of 9.90, while the worldwide instructor rating benchmark is 9.44, where 10 is maximum.
- Certified DevOps Leader
- DASA DevOps Fundamentals
- DevOps Foundation Certification
- MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Data Access
- ITIL® v3 Foundation
The Certified Jenkins Engineer exam is a way to verify your knowledge, skills and experience as a Jenkins professional. Passing the exam and earning certification means you have a proven level of proficiency.
It is 90 minutes long and consists of 60 questions.
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.