DevOps with Jenkins
Use Jenkins to automate your work in a DevОps environment
Jenkins is the leading open-source automation server that provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project. It's very easy to install and it can be used not only as a build and integration server, but essentially for any automation task. This has made it the most popular CI/CD tool in the world.
What will you learn?
In this training you will learn how to:
- install and configure Jenkins in a servlet container;
- create Jenkins builds;
- configure and use Apache Ant and Apache Maven with Jenkins;
- use Jenkins to generate Java coding standards reports, code coverage reports, and change notices;
- use Jenkins to automatically deploy software into a testing environment.
- you will be knowledgeable about the most popular DevOps Pipeline automation tool in today's world;
- you will be able to configure and support DevOps pipelines in Jenkins;
- you will be able to provision and administer a Jenkins instance;
- you will be worth pursuing a career in DevOps.
Who is this course for?
This topic is suitable for Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps Engineers, System Administrators, Build and Release Engineers.
Attendees should have familiarity with:
- Java development practices.
- Basic understanding of Linux and Containerization.
- Be comfortable with the command line in Linux
- Installing packages via a package manager
- Experience of using git
Coding experience will be useful.
Group #: G39.2
1 August 2022: Canceled.
Ross Borissov DevOps Transformation Leader in Progress
- Developing web-based applications with Microsoft technologies.
- Developing web self-care system and customizations for Total-E billing platform with Microsoft and Oracle technologies. Ra'anana, Israel.
- Customize applications with MS.NET, J2EE, IBM Web Sphere, Oracle 10g.
- Managed the internal CI/CD infrastructure and processes for .NET based workloads.
Between 2012 and 2016 he's on the position of DevOps engineer at SAP and since 2016 he's a Principal DevOps Engineer in Progress.
Since 2018 till now, he trained 61 students at New Horizons on DevOps and 1 group of 20 students in pilot phase of GITA project with instructor rating score of 9.90, while the worldwide instructor rating benchmark is 9.44, where 10 is maximum.
- Certified DevOps Leader
- DASA DevOps Fundamentals
- DevOps Foundation Certification
- MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Data Access
- ITIL® v3 Foundation
The Certified Jenkins Engineer exam is a way to verify your knowledge, skills and experience as a Jenkins professional. Passing the exam and earning certification means you have a proven level of proficiency.
It is 90 minutes long and consists of 60 questions.
- Ბოლო ვადა: 2022 წლის 5 ივნისი
- ხანგრძლივობა: 32 საათი
- Ენა: ინგლისური
- ფასი: Გადასახადისგან გათავისუფლებული
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
ჯერ კიდევ გაქვთ პასუხგაუცემელი კითხვები?
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.