Google Associate Cloud Engineer
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by June 5, 2022, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your engagement!
This course provides you with an extensive overview of Google Cloud Platform. While the Google Cloud Platform is a more recent offering than some of its competitors, it draws on years of experience running Google's massive internal infrastructure and exposes a streamlined set of solution-focused capabilities to help you build great systems. There are many services that GCP offers, but just to name a few: Computing and hosting, Storage and database, Networking, Big Data and Machine learning.
What will you learn?
First you will explore the core building blocks of the platform. Next, you'll explore the characteristics that differentiate Google's offering from other cloud platforms. Finally, you'll learn the common application architectural patterns. By the end of this course, you will be able to understand how the areas fit together and provide starting points for deeper exploration.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for IT specialists, who are looking for a solid overview of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as well as a framework for diving deeper into it.
What experience you'll need:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Familiarity with IP addressing
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Kumar Seethapathy Senior Technical Consultant and Trainer
Kumar has more than 17 years of experience in IT industry. He started his trainer career path as a mentor and trainer for VMware. Nowadays he delivers trainings to different vendors on topics like Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, NetApp, Cisco, and others.He was distinguished with awards:
- NetApp awarded “Instructor of the Year 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018” for the APAC region
- Cisco Awarded “Instructor Excellence Award of the Year 2019
Current Cloud Computing landscape is a unique mix of extremely flexible and complex technologies and constant changing business requirements. Kumar’s professional career helps him to be an invaluable advisor to students during this challenging journey. Kumar delivers trainings to students from different corners of the world: India, USA, Bulgaria, Georgia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, Egypt, Qatar.Throughout his career he delivered the following trainings:
- NetApp Administration (NCDA), NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP Administration, NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP Data Protection, NetApp 7 Mode
- ONTAP Troubleshooting
- NetApp Integrating Hybrid Cloud
- NetApp Management Solutions (Active IQ Unified Manager/ OCI / WFA)
- NASPAD – CDOT
- NetApp Metro Cluster
- SAN IMP
- SAN Architecture
- SnapCenter Administration
- Snap Manager for VI
- NetApp VVNA
- FlexPod Imp & Design
- Cisco UCS, Cisco HyperFlex
- Cisco UCSDF
- Cisco MDS
- HP-UX SNA1 & SNA2
- HP-UX ServiceGuard Cluster
- HP Partition Management
- Logical Volume Manager
- HP BladeSystem Administration
- VMware vSphere ICM, VMware vSphere Design Workshop, VMware vSphere Fast Track, VMware vSphere O & S, VMware NSX, VMware VSAN
- Citrix XenApp
- Microsoft AD, Windows Server Administration, Azure Fundamentals, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions, MS Azure for AWS Experts
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Getting Started with Kubernetes Engine
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
- VCP 6 – DCV
- NCDA – NetApp
- CCNA – Cisco
- Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect. Link to verify certificate: here
- Google - Cloud Platform Certified Instructor
- CCSI – CERTIFIED CISCO SYSTEMS INSTRUCTOR
- NCI – NetApp Certified Instructor
- MCT – Microsoft Certified Trainer
- VCAP-DCA4 - DCV
- FPIMPADM - FlexPod Implementation and Administration
- FPIMPADM – FlexPod Design Solutions
- Citrix XenApp Certified
- SunSolaris 9
- HPUX-CSA – HPUX Certified System Administrator
The length of exam is 2 hours. Exam format is multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in person at a test center. Before attempting the ACE exam, it's recommended that you have 6+ months hands-on experience with Google Cloud products and solutions. The ACE exam guide contains a complete list of topics that may be included on the exam.
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 32 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.