ITIL® 4 Foundation
Time Left To Apply
ITIL® is the world's leading best practice framework for implementing IT Service Management. ITIL version 4 introduces IT Service Management through the lens of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end view of how to successfully contribute to business value, and how to leverage concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile, DevOps and Organizational Change Management. This foundational course immerses you in the guiding principles, dimensions, and practices of ITIL® 4.
What will you learn?
By completion of this course, you will have a deep understanding of the 7 Guiding Principles, 4 Dimensions of Service Management, 34 ITIL® Practices, and the new Value Service Chain that incorporates the core of ITIL® version 4.
- how modern IT and digital service organizations operate;
- how value streams increase speed and efficiency;
- how cultural or behavioral principles guide work that benefits the wider organization;
- how to use commonly used service management terms and concepts.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who needs an understanding of IT Service Management to be able to deliver better value to customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management, as well as customers who work closely with IT to support business requirements. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification and who want to prepare for ITIL® 4 Foundation exam.
While this course don't have formal prerequisites, experience in service management organizations is beneficial for better understanding of course concepts.
The schedule for this course will be announced when the selection process is over.
Dr. Plamen Ivanov, Ph.D. ITIL® v4 Expert
- „Fuzzy Expert System for Problem Analysis (FESPA)“, Journal „Computer & Communications Engineering“ , ISSN 1314- 2291
- „PROBLEM ANALYSIS AND PRIORITY DETERMINATION BASED ON FUZZY EXPERT SYSTEMS“, patent application filed as international publication on 20 July 2012, PCT/US2012/047501.
- „DETERMING A LEVEL OF RISK FOR MAKING CHANGE USING A NEURO FUZZY EXPERT SYSTEM“, patent application filed as international publication on 31 July 2013, PCT/US2013/052887.
„CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE EVENT ANALYSIS“, patent application filed as international publication on 29 July 2014, PCT/US2014/048705
- „FUZZY LOGIC BASED RESENDING ORDER OF NOT SUCCESSFULLY PROCESSED REQUESTS“, patent application filed as international publication on 30.10.2015, PCT/EP2015/075303.
He is a certified ITIL® v4 Expert. Plamen has experience in the IT industry since 2008. He has delivered projects for organisations like Vodafone Netherlands, Telekom Austria Group, Bulgarian Government, E.ON AG, T-Systems, and equensWorldline. Plamen holds a Ph.D. degree in the field of Computer Science from Technical University Sofia and a master's degree with distinction in Business Management, Technology, and Innovation from The University of Sheffield.
Since 2018 till now, he trained over 120 students of New Horizons Bulgaria on ITIL framework from companies like ATOS Bulgaria, NATO Coordination Center Bulgaria, DXC / HP Global Delivery Bulgaria Center EOOD, A1 Bulgaria, KPMG IT Service Ltd, Sensata Technologies Inc. and many others.
Subjects taught is ITSM with ITIL framework (ITIL Foundation). Overall instructor rating is 9.92, while worldwide instructor rating benchmark is 9.44. Plamen has numerous rewards and recognitions including the award of the President of the Republic of Bulgaria „John Atanasoff“ in 2014.
- ITIL® Service Design Certificate
- ITIL® Service Operation Certificate
- ITIL® Service Transition Certificate
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Certificate
- ITIL® Service Strategy Certificate
Exam: ITIL® 4 Foundation
ITIL® 4 Foundation introduces an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of technology-enabled products and services. The exam includes 40 questions, multiple choice, 26 out of 40 marks required to pass (65%), 60 minutes.
What Our Students Say
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 24 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
- Fill Application
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.