Java + Spring
Time Left To Apply
This is a comprehensive and hands-on training course geared for developers who have little or no prior working knowledge of object-oriented programming languages, such as those working on C, COBOL, 4GL, etc. Students will get the required skills to develop solid object-oriented applications written in Java, using sound coding techniques and best coding practices.
What will you learn?
Geared for developers with prior OO development experience in languages such as C#, C++ or SmallTalk, this course will teach students everything they need to become productive in essential Java programming.
- Understand what OO programming is and what the advantages of OO are in today's world.
- Work with objects, classes, and OO implementations.
- Understand the basic concepts of OO such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Understand not only the fundamentals of the Java language, but also its importance, uses, strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the basics of the Java language and how it relates to OO programming and the Object Model Work with the Java 9 modular system (Project Jigsaw).
- Learn to use Java exception handling features.
- Understand and use classes, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Understand and use collections, generics, autoboxing, and enumerations.
- Process large amount of data using Lambda expressions and the Stream API Use the JDBC API for database access.
- Take advantage of the Java tooling that is available with the programming environment being used in the class Specific Java 9 features that are covered in the course: The Modular system (Project Jigsaw) Private methods in interfaces.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for programmers with little or no Object-Oriented background, such as C, COBOL, Mainframe, 4GL developers, etc.
To attend this course, you need:
- Little or no Object-Oriented background, such as C, COBOL, Mainframe, 4GL developers, etc.
- General familiarity with Java.
The schedule for this course will be announced when the selection process is over.
Simeon Angelov Software Engineer
Simeon Angelov is a Java expert with more than 13 years of professional experience, passed from simpler web-based applications and reached a multi-component real time system, with highly set high performance and scalability.
He is currently a Software Engineer in United Kingdom and has been working on projects of various sizes and challenges.
Simeon has a work experience as a Java technical team leader, and his main responsibilities include reviewing architectural/technical solutions related to projects, conducting technical interviews and leading the team in a flexible software writing environment.
Simeon conducts Java trainings at Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski“ (architectural design practices and Java) and in the training center New Horizons Bulgaria.
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer
- IASA Certified Information Technology Architect – Foundation (CITA-F)
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 11 Programmer
- PHP Certification from W3schols.com
Format: Multiple Choice
Number of Questions: 70
Passing Score: 65%
What Our Students Say
„I passed my certification exam at Java, I just want to thank New Horizons and especially Simeon Angelov for teaching & helping me through this journey.
Without his good communication and teaching skills, I wouldn't be able to learn so much and wouldn't pass the exam either.
I appreciate his teaching skills and dedication which helped us not only to pass the exam but just to learn new features of java.“
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
- Fill Application
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.