Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
Jenkins Training: Continuous Integration with Jenkins for Developers and DevOps
Use Jenkins to automate your work in a DevОps environment
Jenkins is the leading open source automation server that provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project. It’s very easy to install and it can be used not only as a build and integration server, but essentially for any automation task. This has made it the most popular CI/CD tool in the world.
Time (Georgian Standard Time): 10.00 - 14.00, Every Monday, Tuesday, Friday (during 3 weeks)
Start: November 30th, 2020
End: December 18th, 2020
Duration: 32 hours
In this training you will learn how to:
- install and configure Jenkins in a servlet container;
- create Jenkins builds;
- configure and use Apache Ant and Apache Maven with Jenkins;
- use Jenkins to generate Java coding standards reports, code coverage reports, and change notices;
- use Jenkins to automatically deploy software into a testing environment.
After taking this course:
- you will be knowledgeable about the most popular DevOps Pipeline automation tool in today's world;
- you will be able to configure and support DevOps pipelines in Jenkins;
- you will be able to provision and administer a Jenkins instance;
- you will be worth pursuing a career in DevOps.
This topic is suitable for Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps Engineers, System Administrators, Build and Release Engineers.
- IT professional with understanding of DevOps best practices
- IT professional, who uses the Jenkins features to implement CI/CD
- Familiar with Java development practices
Ross Borisov DevOps Transformation Leader in Progress
Ross Borisov is a DevOps engineer having more than 15 years of experience in information technologies. His experience covers developing web applications, consulting, managing processes and DevOps projects.
He has worked in the bank sector, telecommunications, and software companies.
Between 2012 and 2016 he's on the position of DevOps engineer at SAP and since 2016 he's a Principal DevOps Engineer in Progress.
- Certified DevOps Leader
- DASA DevOps Fundamentals
- DevOps Foundation Certification
- MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Data Access
- ITIL® v3 Foundation
Exam: Certified Jenkins Engineer (CJE)
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში