Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
MD-101T00 Managing Modern Desktops
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy using modern deployment methods, as well as how to implement an update strategy. Students will be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. This course also covers what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization. Students will also learn about methods for deployment and management of apps and browser-based applications. Students will be introduced to the key concepts of security in modern management including authentication, identities, access, and compliance policies. Students will be introduced to technologies such Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, as well as how to leverage them to protect devices and data.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan, develop, and implement an Operating System deployment, upgrade, and update strategy.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Plan and implement device enrolment and configuration.
- Manage and deploy applications and plan a mobile application management strategy.
- Manage users and authentication using Azure AD and Active Directory DS.
- Describe and implement methods used to protect devices and data.
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization. The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
- Understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts
- Understanding of OS and Application concepts
- Experience with using the Windows OS – Familiarity with Microsoft 365 workloads
- Proficiency and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices
- Completion of Courses MD-100, Windows 10 recommended or equivalent skills
Anko Antov Senior Hybrid Cloud Engineer аnd Microsoft Technical Trainer
Anko Antov is a systems engineer with experience in IT since 2002. He is highly skilled and certified in a variety of networking technologies, including Microsoft, Cisco and Linux.
He has experience in major projects at HPE, Paysafe Group, DXC Technology. Since 2016, he has specialized in cloud infrastructure in hybrid systems based on Vmware Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Microsoft System Center Suite of IaaS, Azure IaaS.
In his work he is very focused on high results, according to the requirements of the clients, which is supported by his extensive technological knowledge and creativity.
He has experience in the following areas – Technology Management, Enterprise Architectures, Active Directory, Hyper-V, VMware, Virtualization, Windows Server, Blade Systems, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Database Administration, Cisco, Linux Server, SharePoint Infrastructure, Windows Server Networking Infrastructure, Windows Server application infrastructure, SAN.
- Trainer: MCT Enrollment
- Microsoft®Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft®365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Associate: Windows 10
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Expert: Mobility
- Microsoft®Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Expert: Private Cloud
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft®Certified Technology Specialist: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Expert: Server Infrastructure (Inactive)
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft®Certified Professional: Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft®Certified Technology Specialist: SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
- Microsoft®Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration
- Microsoft®Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
- Microsoft®Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
Exam: MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops or MD-100: Windows 10
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში