Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
Microsoft Azure Administrator, AZ-104T00
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
What you will learn?
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
- Experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
Anko Antov Senior Hybrid Cloud Engineer аnd Microsoft Technical Trainer
Anko Antov is a systems engineer with experience in IT since 2002. He is highly skilled and certified in a variety of networking technologies, including Microsoft, Cisco and Linux.
He has experience in major projects at HPE, Paysafe Group, DXC Technology. Since 2016, he has specialized in cloud infrastructure in hybrid systems based on Vmware Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Microsoft System Center Suite of IaaS, Azure IaaS.
In his work he is very focused on high results, according to the requirements of the clients, which is supported by his extensive technological knowledge and creativity.
He has experience in the following areas – Technology Management, Enterprise Architectures, Active Directory, Hyper-V, VMware, Virtualization, Windows Server, Blade Systems, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Database Administration, Cisco, Linux Server, SharePoint Infrastructure, Windows Server Networking Infrastructure, Windows Server application infrastructure, SAN.
- Trainer: MCT Enrollment
- Microsoft®Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft®365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Associate: Windows 10
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Expert: Mobility
- Microsoft®Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Expert: Private Cloud
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft®Certified Technology Specialist: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Expert: Server Infrastructure (Inactive)
- Microsoft®Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft®Certified Professional: Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft®Certified Technology Specialist: SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
- Microsoft®Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration
- Microsoft®Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
- Microsoft®Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
Exam: AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში