Microsoft Azure Administrator, AZ-104T00
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
What will you learn?
This course aims to teach IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
Who is this course for?
This course is for individuals, who want to become Azure Administrators.
Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient, they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
Students should have experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage:
- Experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Class hours: 10:00 – 14:00 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 10
- Mon, 18.07.2022
- Tue, 19.07.2022
- Wed, 20.07.2022
- Thu, 21.07.2022
- Fri, 22.07.2022
- Mon, 25.07.2022
- Tue, 26.07.2022
- Wed, 27.07.2022
- Thu, 28.07.2022
- Fri, 29.07.2022
- MCSA Windows 10 / Troubleshooting - 70+ classes
- MCP, MCSA, MCITP, MCSA On Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 - 250+ classes
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting Active Directory - 130+ classes
- Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016/2019 - 50+ classes
- Server Virtualization Hyper-V 2008/2012/2016 - 50+ classes
- Microsoft 365, Office 365 Fundamental, Administration, Security and Troubleshooting, Azure fundamental, Administrator, Security, Intune, Microsoft Team, End User - 75+ classes
- SharePoint 2013/2016 - 20+ classes
- SCCM 2016-System Center Configuration Manager - 20+ classes
- Private Cloud, SCVMM - 15+ classes
- Windows XP, VISTA, WINDOWS 7, Windows 8.1 Configuring and Troubleshooting - 120+ classes
- CompTIA, Hardware and Networking A+ and N+, CCNA, Basic of Server Hardware - 45+ classes
- IDA Identity and Access Management - 25+ classes
He started his career as a technical trainer in an Indian technological company, teaching employees on Networking Module N+, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP on Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and CCNA.
Since April 2017 he is a self-employed trainer and very demanded by companies of all size worldwide.
Being a part of GITA ICT500 project, he trained 19 students, where 13 have successfully passed their certification exam. The overall score, that students gave to Shailender Prajapati was 9.88, where 10 is maximum.
- Microsoft® 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft® Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft® 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft® 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft® Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft® Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft® 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate and etc.
A candidate for this exam should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.