Microsoft Data Analyst (DA-100)
Time Left To Apply
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution. Finally, this course will show how to build paginated reports within the Power BI service and publish them to a workspace for inclusion within Power BI.
What will you learn?
After completing the course you'll be able to:
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
Who is this course for?
The audience for this course is data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
To attend this course, you need to have:
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.
- Describe cloud concepts
- Describe core Azure services
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Describe general security and network security features
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements
The schedule for this course will be announced when the selection process is over.
Hristo Yonchev MCT, MCSA, MCITP, MCPD
Hristo Yonchev is an experienced software developer and architect, Microsoft Certified Trainer for Visual Studio and .NET, SQL Server, Silverlight.
The experience of Hristo in the software industry began in 2004, working 8 years as a software developer. Since 2012 he has been a Senior software developer and architect, team lead; Architectural Design and Implementation. Working in software industry he has been using technologies like: ASP.Net WebForms/MVC, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, C#, ADO.NET, MSSQL 2012, Visual Studio 2012, WPF, WCF Services, Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, FIX Protocol, Jira, Office 2007 Automation; Silverlight, DeveloperExpress controls, XML.
Winner in NOVATechCom competition (supported by Intel & UC Berkeley) for innovative business ideas with java open source e-commerce platform (in Bulgaria).
Professional with 15+ years of broad experience in software industry and a total of more than 8 years in the IT/software development training.
He already delivered 40 classes for 296 students on C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, HTML/CSS, Software Quality, Software architecture.
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Web Applications 2011
Certification Number: D464-6441
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Data Access
Certification Number: D448-7016
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Service Communication Applications
Certification Number: D436-3782
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications
Certification Number: D272-9456
- MCSA: SQL Server
- MCITP: Database Administrator
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
- Fill Application
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.