Node.Js Developers Training Course
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by June 5, 2022, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your engagement!
Node.js is a cross-platform environment for easily building fast, scalable network applications. You will learn how to use the event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to build data-intensive real-time applications that run across distributed devices. Also you will gain knowledge on how to create modular code that's robust, expressive and clear. Understand when to use callbacks, event emitters and streams. Use streams to easily manipulate data that would be impossible to fit in application memory. Gain confidence in handling errors effectively to ensure runtime reliability. You also will get additional course in databases.
What will you learn?
After completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- clearly understand the platform design choices that led to Node.js choosing an event loop and what this means for applications built on that foundation;
- understand the unique trade-offs present in event-driven programming;
- create Node.js modules and express code modularity in an application;
- understand the core flow control patterns in Node.js and know when it is appropriate to use callbacks, event emitters or streams;
- create and manipulate buffers efficiently;
- understand how to manage error state and know when a process should exit due to an error;
- build network applications with Node.js.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those starting out in web application development, who want to gain more practical skills and improve their technical abilities. The course is also useful for web application developers preparing for the JSNAD certification exam.
To attend this course, you will need to have:
- Understanding of Object Oriented and Functional Programming
- Knowledge of the (unix) command line
- Knowledge of AJAX / Client Server communication
Class hours: 18:30 – 21:30 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 13
- Mon, 03.10.2022
- Wed, 05.10.2022
- Mon, 10.10.2022
- Wed, 12.10.2022
- Mon, 17.10.2022
- Wed, 19.10.2022
- Mon, 31.10.2022
- Wed, 02.11.2022
- Mon, 07.11.2022
- Wed, 09.11.2022
- Mon, 14.11.2022
- Wed, 16.11.2022
- Mon, 21.11.2022
- Corporate Trainer: 10+ years (250 + corporate trainings);
- Product and Software Architecture: 10 years;
- Architecture: 12+ years;
- Hands on in coding and executing several projects in ReactJs, ReactNative, NodeJS for various clients in US, India, Australia;
- Actively involved with project consulting and training assignments for IBM and other companies;
- Training Specialization (InternetOfThings, React Native, ProgressWebApp, Hybrid Apps, AngularJs, NodeJs, ReactJS, GWT, HTML5, CSS, Sencha, Mobile Responsive Apps, Foundation JS);
He is a very demanded instructor with rich practical experience and assignments all over the world: India, Asia, Middle East, and Europe.
The OpenJS Node.js Application Developer (JSNAD) certification tests and verifies candidates' skills in using Node.js to create web-based applications.
JSNAD certification is ideal for the Node.js developer with at least two years of experience working with Node.js. It is designed for anyone looking to demonstrate competence with Node.js to create applications of any kind, with a focus on knowledge of Node.js core API's.
- Ბოლო ვადა: 2022 წლის 5 ივნისი
- ხანგრძლივობა: 40 საათი
- Ენა: ინგლისური
- ფასი: Გადასახადისგან გათავისუფლებული
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
ჯერ კიდევ გაქვთ პასუხგაუცემელი კითხვები?
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.