PHP + Laravel
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by June 5, 2022, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your engagement!
Laravel is one of the most popular web development frameworks in the world, which focuses on simplicity, elegant code, and developer experience (DX). Built on PHP language, it provides all the necessary components for the modern developer's needs.
Laravel is fluent with the officially supported ecosystem of packages, which makes development on it enjoyable. The large and active community of Laravel developers are contributing to the framework by developing interesting packages that extend the core features and simplify the development.
The demand for Laravel developers has been on the rise for the past ~5 years, and more and more projects are being developed on it. TALL stack (Tailwind CSS, Alpine JS, Laravel, and Livewire) is becoming a very popular direction for developers as well.
By the instructor’s initiative, all the compensation received from this course will be donated to the recently founded PHP Foundation (https://opencollective.com/phpfoundation)
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Laravel, installation, development environment
- Application structure, namespaces, configuration, .env file
- Routing, controllers, request/responses, validation, middlewares
- Blade templates, layouts, directives, components
- Fundamentals: service container, service providers, facades
- Collections, working with the data, authentication, sessions
- Working with Laravel's HTTP client and Guzzle for integrations
- Working with the databases, query builder
- Working with Eloquent, model relationships
- Database Migrations and Seeders
- Commands and task scheduling
- Events and listeners, queues, and background jobs
- Modular Laravel: More complex large application structuring and architecture
- Localization and static asset compilation with Laravel Mix
- Laravel ecosystem: Telescope, Sanctum, Horizon, Passport...
- QA with Laravel
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for students who:
- look for web programming jobs;
- look for learning everything about Laravel;
- want to take their PHP skills to another level.
Experience in the following is required for this advanced PHP Laravel class:
- Basic Programming
- PHP Web development
Class hours: 18:30 – 21:30 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 16
- Wed, 07.09.2022
- Wed, 14.09.2022
- Wed, 21.09.2022
- Wed, 28.09.2022
- Wed, 05.10.2022
- Wed, 12.10.2022
- Wed, 19.10.2022
- Wed, 26.10.2022
- Wed, 02.11.2022
- Wed, 09.11.2022
- Wed, 16.11.2022
- Wed, 23.11.2022
- Wed, 30.11.2022
- Wed, 07.12.2022
- Wed, 14.12.2022
- Wed, 21.12.2022
Otar Chekurishvili has over 16 years of experience in the IT and software development field. Starting a professional career as early as the age of 16 allowed him to gain the necessary field knowledge early on. Otar has been working in various positions during his career, starting from a software developer to a CTO.
- Certified Laravel Developer by Laravel – 2020
- Zend Certified Engineer in PHP by Zend – 2012
- Software Development Project Management Certificate by The University of Texas at Austin – 2014
Exam: PHP Laravel Certificate from Laravel.com
PHP is open-source technology and therefore, nobody can control and monopolize the technology. The same is situation with education and certification. There are thousands of free resources, created by the community, as well, a lot of paid training resources, created by training companies. The Laravel Certificate from Laravel.com documents your knowledge of Laravel.In world of software development, most important is portfolio of completed projects as well technologies, that an individual knows. We advise to every student to prepare:
- his/her portfolio with real projects.
- to have a Git hub repo, where other people may review the quality of written code.
- to learn in depth a language of choice, then extend with framework specifics.
- Be kind and open to learn. Soft skills are becoming more and more important.
- Ბოლო ვადა: 2022 წლის 5 ივნისი
- ხანგრძლივობა: 40 საათი
- Ენა: ინგლისური
- ფასი: Გადასახადისგან გათავისუფლებული
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
ჯერ კიდევ გაქვთ პასუხგაუცემელი კითხვები?
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.