Time Left To Apply:
Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
Get started with PRINCE2® Foundation – the world's most common project management certificate!
Everything around us can be looked on as a project – to buy a house, to build a building, to develop a website. And if you can manage these events expertly, deliver them on-time and with on-budget results – you are more likely to achieve success.
Project managers have the responsibility of for the planning, procurement and the execution of a project, in any undertaking that has a defined scope, defined start and a defined finish, regardless of the specific industry.
The training is suitable for project participants. We will talk about the main roles in the project, how to manage budgets, risks and unplanned changes.
If you are starting out in Project Management, formal PRINCE2® training and certification will give you the foundational process model for managing a project that will prove indispensable as you move along your project management career.
What is the PRINCE2® Foundation?
- Practical, process-based methodology for effective project management;
- Ability to adapt to different scope and duration of projects, regardless of industry and market;
- Over 800,000 PRINCE2® Foundation certified professionals worldwide, with a strong presence in Europe, Asia and Australia.
Duration: 24 hours
After completing the course, you will:
- be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® method;
- understand the processes in PRINCE2®;
- know different roles and responsibilities, no matter if you are a Project Manager or a participant in the project;
- you will have a knowledge how the PRINCE2® framework can be tailored, according to the project environment;
- get a strong base to successfully take PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
The course comprises a mixture of input sessions, group exercises and examination based practical work.
All delegates are encouraged to actively participate during the practical sessions to gain the full benefit during the training. During the course, delegates will undertake a number of mock examinations and gain feedback on the progress towards eventual success.
The training is suitable for:
- beginner project managers;
- project managers who want to certify their knowledge with an international certificate;
- project managers who want to enrich their skills and knowledge of good practices in project management;
- managers who want to implement a comprehensive project management methodology in their companies;
- all participants in PRINCE2® projects.
Prerequisites: Basic experience with working on projects.
Ivaylo Ivanov Senior Program and Project Manager
The experience of Ivaylo in the software industry began in 2003, working for the first 4 years as an software engineer. Since 2007 he has been a project manager and since 2013 he has specialized in program management at international companies. He has experience in various industries – software, telecommunications, banking – working on projects with traditional and flexible methodologies.
Ivaylo has solid experience in managing small and large (virtual) international teams, in modelling and optimizing of business businesses, development and implementation of systems for key performance indicators (so-called KPI), etc He has overall responsibility for the teams, planning, implementation, reporting and transmission of programs and projects to clients of the company. He leaded are more than 20 complex multinational projects – from focused entirely on the introduction of new systems at the telecommunications network level to strategic projects aimed at improving the marketing and online strategies of an international group of 8 telecommunications operators.
Exam: PRINCE2® Foundation Certification by Axelos
The Foundation Level certification introduces the PRINCE2® method and aims to confirm that you know and understand the PRINCE2® method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
Virtual Trainings – Online LIVE