Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
Learn the most used languages in front-end programming and create applications with stunning interfaces.
Web front-end is the part of the application or the webpage which is accessible by the end user.
In this training you will learn most usable Microsoft languages in front-end web programming.
This course is an entry point into both the Web application and Windows Store apps training paths. You also will get additional course in front-end frameworks.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- explain how to use Visual Studio 2017 to create and run a Web application;
- describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages;
- send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTP Request objects and Fetch API;
- style HTML5 pages by using CSS3;
- use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications;
- create Web applications that support offline operations;
- create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors;
- add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics;
- enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page;
- use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server;
- improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes;
- use WebPack to package web applications for production.
- 6-12 months of Programming Experience
- A basic understanding of how the web works
Svetlomir is a software developer with experience in the field since 2007 with broad interests in different areas of the Computer Science field including web and mobile development, database management, quality assurance, business analysis, and AI.
He has deep understanding of the context of a software project and especially experience in business analysis, project management and quality assurance. Svetlomir has been a software technology instructor since 2013.
He has experience in application programming, involving TCP/IP communications, access and processing of Microsoft SQL Server database information and Open SSL based cryptography (used languages: C and C++),developing and debugging JavaEE software web applications, maintenance for Oracle database servers, automated quality assurance testing, recommendations for future development strategies and business processes.
At his current job, he is responsible for the development of applications to fully automate departments in the company, starting from scratch. The process involves a lot of business analysis, automation and testing in order to integrate existing business functionalities into one software environment to serve the needs of the company.
- Building Applications with Aurelia – Pluralsight
- Building Mobile Apps With the Ionic Framework and AngularJS – Pluralsight
- Building a Site with AngularJS and PHP – Pluralsight
- Super-Earths and Life – edX
- Analyzing the Universe – Coursera
- Angular: The Big Picture – Pluralsight
- Introduction to jQuery – edX
- Pre-University Calculus – edX
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში