What will you learn?
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- how to build React applications using components;
- how to compose components together using props and state;
- how to add mobile interfaces including input, touch, scroll and list;
- how to work with the CLI development tools for React Native;
- how to adapt a React Native project for the iOS platform.
Who is this course for?
Software and web developers who want to rapidly create and deploy engaging mobile apps that will look great and perform well on a wide variety of devices.
Class hours: 18:30 – 21:30 UTC+4
# of class sessions: 13
1 August 2022: Starts 3 weeks later.
20 October 2022: New dates.
25 October 2022: New dates.
- Tue, 01.11.2022
- Thu, 03.11.2022
- Tue, 08.11.2022
- Thu, 10.11.2022
- Mon, 14.11.2022
- Wed, 16.11.2022
- Thu, 17.11.2022
- Mon, 21.11.2022
- Tue, 22.11.2022
- Thu, 24.11.2022
- Mon, 28.11.2022
- Tue, 29.10.2022
- Thu, 01.12.2022
- Corporate Trainer: 10+ years (250 + corporate trainings);
- Product and Software Architecture: 10 years;
- Architecture: 12+ years;
- Hands on in coding and executing several projects in ReactJs, ReactNative, NodeJS for various clients in US, India, Australia;
- Actively involved with project consulting and training assignments for IBM and other companies;
- Training Specialization (InternetOfThings, React Native, ProgressWebApp, Hybrid Apps, AngularJs, NodeJs, ReactJS, GWT, HTML5, CSS, Sencha, Mobile Responsive Apps, Foundation JS);
He is a very demanded instructor with rich practical experience and assignments all over the world: India, Asia, Middle East, and Europe.
React Native is open-source technology and therefore, nobody can control and monopolize the technology. The same is situation with education and certification. There are thousands of free resources, created by the community, as well, a lot of paid training resources, created by training companies. For certification, there are no available established certifications, that someone can find on the Internet. That is why each student will have registration for this online course and will receive this certificate: The Complete React Native + Hooks. This online course is selected by over 155,000 students with average score of 4.6.
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.