Unity, 2D&3D Games, Game Design
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by June 5, 2022, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your engagement!
Unity Associate certification course is for anyone who wants a structured, hands-on program for learning Unity and game development.
Unity 3D is the world's leading real-time creation platform, used to create nearly half of the world's games. This is Unity's official series of lesson modules designed to prepare you for the Unity Certified Associate exam, the certification for Game Developers who work with the Unity platform. This comprehensive course will cover game development techniques including optimizing game assets, environment building, game testing, and game publishing. It will build overall problem-solving skills for game development and prepare students for the Unity Certified Associate Exam.
What will you learn?
Topics that will be covered during the course:
- Asset management
- Employment preparedness
- Game art principles
- Game design principles
- Industry awareness
- Materials and effects
- Project management
Who is this course for?
Any Game Developers/ Game Designers / 3D Artists who have limited experience with using Unity for real-time rendering and development for 1-2 years and are ready to bring their existing skills up to a professional standard.
To attend this course, you'll need to know:
- C# programming skills with 0 to 1 year of Unity experience.
- 3D Artist or Game Designers with Maya/Blender/Photoshop experience.
- Nonlinear video editing experience recommended. 3D animation experience recommended. (Prior experience is beneficial but is not necessary.).
Vishu Aggarwal Multimedia Professional
Vishu Aggarwal is а Multimedia Professional, Corporate Trainer, and Consultant having an experience of over 11+ years with Graphic & Web Designing, UX/UI, 3D Animation, Virtual Reality, Game Design, Digital Video-Sound Editing, Instructional Design, and Digital Marketing.
He is specialized in industry-leading graphic and multimedia software, scripting languages, CMS & LMS, FrameMaker, and digital marketing tools. Vishu successfully delivered comprehensive highly valued training and consultancy services to globally renowned companies like Accenture, Adobe Systems (India & USA), Airbus Group, ASELSAN (Turkey), CNNC (Namibia), Deloitte, HBO (USA), IBM, Indian Air Force, Infosys, KPMG, MB Holdings LLC, New Horizons, Rockyou Games, Saudi Food and Drug Authority, Scientific Games, Target Corporation, Times Group, Titan Company, United Colors of Benetton, Vmware, Wipro, World Health Organization and others.
- Graphic & Web Designing,
- 3D Animation,
- Virtual Reality,
- VR/AR & Multimedia requirements,
- Game Design,
- Digital Video-Sound Editing,
- Instructional Design and
- Digital Marketing and others
He is a pro at working with devices like Microsoft HoloLens, Oculus Rift S & Quest, and Google Cardboard and others.
- Unity Certified Instructor
- Unity Certified Professional: Artist
- Unity Certified Developer
- Apple Certified Trainer Final Cut Pro X
- Apple Certified Pro Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Certified Instructor - Creative Cloud Design & Layout Solutions
- Adobe Certified Instructor - Creative Cloud Video Editing Solutions
- Adobe Certified Professional in Video Design
- Adobe Certified Professional in Web Design
The Unity Certified Associate exam is made up of 100 questions over 16 topic areas. Question formats include multiple choice, hot-spot, drag-and-drop, and matching.
This certification is designed for future game developers who want to showcase their mastery of core Unity skills and concepts to obtain their first professional Unity role. Stand out from the crowd with a certification designed for creators with a portfolio of Unity projects ready to apply for their first professional Unity role.
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 48 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.