UX & UI Design Jumpstart
Time Left To Apply
Dear students, the application process is over.
Applications submitted by December 30, 2021 will be reviewed.
Thank you for your enagagement!
You will learn UX and UI fundamentals, different methods and techniques, which will take your professional skills to the next level. Two terms that are often used interchangeably, but actually mean very different things. Despite their professional relationship, the roles themselves are quite different, referring to very different aspects of the product development process and the design discipline. A UI without UX is like a painter slapping paint onto a canvas without thought; while UX without UI is like the frame of a sculpture with no papier mache on it. A great product experience starts with UX followed by UI. Both are essential for the product's success.
- his/her portfolio with real or training projects related to UX, UI or other type of graphic design. If you don't yet have a portfolio – any sample of your creative work that demonstrates at least basic design / illustration skills.
- Be kind and open to learn. Soft skills are becoming more and more important.
What will you learn?
In the UI training you will learn how to:
- gather, document and analyze user data
- create user experience maps
- identify your persona's needs
- create scenarios and storyboards
- use wireframes tools
- define scope, strategy
- define the strategy and the scope
- create project presentations & test
- make usability testing
- create journey / experience mapping
- make web-based Design
- make mobile-based Design
- make IoT-based Design
- use layout & grids
- use advanced typography and colors in UI
- make animations
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to embark on a career in UX design:
- UX designers, interaction designers, and UI designers looking to build effective portfolios and land their next UX job.
- Students keen on becoming UX designers or UX consultants.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners interested in conducting UX work on their own products or services.
- Anyone aspiring to change into a career in the field of UX.
To attend this course, you'll need:
- Portfolio or creative work, that demonstrates basic design/illustration skills.
- Portfolio of projects related to UX, UI or other type of graphic design.
- Soft skills.
- Visual communication skills.
Tue-Thu, 17:00 – 19:00 UTC+4
- Tue, 01.02.2022
- Thu, 03.02.2022
- Tue, 08.02.2022
- Thu, 10.02.2022
- Tue, 15.02.2022
- Thu, 17.02.2022
- Tue, 22.02.2022
- Thu, 24.02.2022
- Tue, 01.03.2022
- Thu, 03.03.2022
- Tue, 08.03.2022
- Thu, 10.03.2022
- Tue, 15.03.2022
- Thu, 17.03.2022
- Tue, 22.03.2022
- Thu, 24.03.2022
- Tue, 29.03.2022
- Thu, 31.03.2022
Georgi Balinov is a web design expert with more than 15 years of experience in the industry.
In the beginning of his career he worked as design director, being responsible for all design tasks in the company, mainly including web design and branding for browser-based games. After some time he became Vice President of Design & Art and provided the overall creative direction for the Design & Art team, which included managing the work and guiding web designers and digital artists. Working together, the team created browser-based games, which were enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
- Creative & Art Direction
- User Experience Research & Design
- User Interface Design for Websites and Mobile Applications
- Brand Identity Design
- Photography, Video, Motion graphics
- User Interface (UI) Design
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Combined UX + UI course
He delivered 1 group on UX/UI during pilot phase of GITA ICT500 project with average student feedback 9.71 of 10.
Most of trainings, that Georgi delivers are in open-source technology. As a result, clients and students are not asking for certificate, but rather for practical and applicable knowledge.
Exam: Become a UX Designer from Scratch, Interaction Design Foundation
Optional Exam: User Experience: The Beginner's Guide, Interaction Design Foundation
What Our Students Say
„First of all thank you for such a great opportunity!
The UX/UI course was a very good mix of theory & practical tools and was an absolute pleasure attending sessions delivered by high professional - George Balinov.“
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.