UX & UI Design Jumpstart
განაცხადების მიღებამდე დარჩენილია
You will learn UX and UI fundamentals, different methods and techniques, which will take your professional skills to the next level. Two terms that are often used interchangeably, but actually mean very different things. Despite their professional relationship, the roles themselves are quite different, referring to very different aspects of the product development process and the design discipline. A UI without UX is like a painter slapping paint onto a canvas without thought; while UX without UI is like the frame of a sculpture with no papier mache on it. A great product experience starts with UX followed by UI. Both are essential for the product's success.
- his/her portfolio with real or training projects related to UX, UI or other type of graphic design. If you don't yet have a portfolio – any sample of your creative work that demonstrates at least basic design / illustration skills.
- Be kind and open to learn. Soft skills are becoming more and more important.
What will you learn?
In the UI training you will learn how to:
- gather, document and analyze user data
- create user experience maps
- identify your persona's needs
- create scenarios and storyboards
- use wireframes tools
- define scope, strategy
- define the strategy and the scope
- create project presentations & test
- make usability testing
- create journey / experience mapping
- make web-based Design
- make mobile-based Design
- make IoT-based Design
- use layout & grids
- use advanced typography and colors in UI
- make animations
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to embark on a career in UX design:
- UX designers, interaction designers, and UI designers looking to build effective portfolios and land their next UX job.
- Students keen on becoming UX designers or UX consultants.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners interested in conducting UX work on their own products or services.
- Anyone aspiring to change into a career in the field of UX.
To attend this course, you'll need:
- Portfolio or creative work, that demonstrates basic design/illustration skills.
- Portfolio of projects related to UX, UI or other type of graphic design.
- Soft skills.
- Visual communication skills.
The schedule for this course will be announced when the selection process is over.
Vishu Aggarwal Multimedia Professional
Vishu Aggarwal is а Multimedia Professional, Corporate Trainer, and Consultant having an experience of over 11+ years with Graphic & Web Designing, UX/UI, 3D Animation, Virtual Reality, Game Design, Digital Video-Sound Editing, Instructional Design, and Digital Marketing.
He is specialized in industry-leading graphic and multimedia software, scripting languages, CMS & LMS, FrameMaker, and digital marketing tools. Vishu successfully delivered comprehensive highly valued training and consultancy services to globally renowned companies like Accenture, Adobe Systems (India & USA), Airbus Group, ASELSAN (Turkey), CNNC (Namibia), Deloitte, HBO (USA), IBM, Indian Air Force, Infosys, KPMG, MB Holdings LLC, New Horizons, Rockyou Games, Saudi Food and Drug Authority, Scientific Games, Target Corporation, Times Group, Titan Company, United Colors of Benetton, Vmware, Wipro, World Health Organization and others.
- Graphic & Web Designing,
- 3D Animation,
- Virtual Reality,
- VR/AR & Multimedia requirements,
- Game Design,
- Digital Video-Sound Editing,
- Instructional Design and
- Digital Marketing and others
He is a pro at working with devices like Microsoft HoloLens, Oculus Rift S & Quest, and Google Cardboard and others.
- Unity Certified Instructor
- Unity Certified Professional: Artist
- Unity Certified Developer
- Apple Certified Trainer Final Cut Pro X
- Apple Certified Pro Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Certified Instructor - Creative Cloud Design & Layout Solutions
- Adobe Certified Instructor - Creative Cloud Video Editing Solutions
- Adobe Certified Professional in Video Design
- Adobe Certified Professional in Web Design
Exam: Become a UX Designer from Scratch, Interaction Design Foundation
Optional Exam: User Experience: The Beginner's Guide, Interaction Design Foundation
რას ამბობენ ჩვენი სტუდენტები
- Ბოლო ვადა: 2022 წლის 5 ივნისი
- ხანგრძლივობა: 48 საათი
- Ენა: ინგლისური
- ფასი: Გადასახადისგან გათავისუფლებული
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
- შეავსე აპლიკაცია
ჯერ კიდევ გაქვთ პასუხგაუცემელი კითხვები?
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.