Virtualization Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7
Time Left To Apply
If you are new to Citrix or if you are planning to move to Citrix Cloud, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right skills to manage and deploy Citrix Workspace successfully. This five-day course will teach you how to deploy, install, configure, setup profile management, configure policies, printing and basic security features for on-premises Virtual Apps and Desktop solution building, and then migrating to Citrix Cloud.
What will you learn?
After attending this course, you will:
- Gain foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7;
- Know how to install, configure, and manage a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 site and Cloud connectors;
- Identify the considerations between Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on-premises and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service;
- Know how to deliver app and desktop resources.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for experienced IT Professionals who want to get familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment and Citrix Cloud. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the end user workspace and overall health and performance of the solution.
This course requires basic knowledge of AD, Windows, Storage, Networking, and little to no previous experience with the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 version.
The schedule for this course will be announced when the selection process is over.
Dirk Gringel Microsoft Certified Trainer
Dirk delivers trainings since 1998 as Microsoft Certified Trainer. Dirk delivers certified Citrix training since 2008 as Citrix Certified Instructor. Since 1998 till now, he trained thousands of students on IT in Germany and Europe. Since 2008, he trained thousands of students on Citrix technologies all over Europe.
Dirk has 20 years of experience with international students. Hundreds of onsite assignments throughout Europe with official working language English.
Subjects taught are CitrixCXS-301 Citrix XenServer 7.1 LTSR AdministrationCMB-318 Citrix Virtual Apps, Desktops and Provisioning 7 Administration (Fast Track)CXD-210 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 AdministrationCXD-310 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration CXD-410 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Assessment, Citrix ADC 13.x Essentials and Citrix GatewayCNS-320 Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts -Security, Management and optimization.
- Citrix Certified Instructor (CCI 2013)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Desktop Infrastructure
- Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCIA) for Virtualization-Citrix Certified Associate Applications and Desktops (CCA AD)
- Citrix Certified Professional–Applications and Desktops (CCP AD)
- Citrix Certified Expert -Applications and Desktops (CCE AD)
- Citrix Certified Expert -Virtualization (CCE -V)
- Citrix Certified Instructor (CCI 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021)
- Citrix-Certified Professional -Networking (CCP -N)
The Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualization (CCA - V) validates the skills IT operators and administrators need to install, configure, and manage a highly available environment composed of Virtual Apps and Desktops Delivery Controllers, Cloud Connectors, StoreFront, Citrix Workspace app, Director, Studio and Profile Management that resides either on-premises or in the Citrix Cloud.
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
- Fill Application
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.