Virtualization VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
Time Left To Apply
This five-day course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 7, which includes VMware ESXi™ 7 and VMware vCenter Server® 7. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size. This course is the foundation for most of the other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the software-defined data center (SDDC)
- Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
- Install and configure VMware ESXi™ hosts
- Deploy and configure VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™ to manage the vCenter Server inventory and the vCenter Server configuration
- Manage, monitor, back up, and protect vCenter Server Appliance
- Create virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Describe the storage technologies supported by vSphere
- Configure virtual storage using iSCSI and NFS storage
- Create and manage VMware vSphere® VMFS datastores
- Use the vSphere Client to create virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create a content library and deploy virtual machines from templates in the library
- Manage virtual machine resource use
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Create and manage a vSphere cluster that is enabled with VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™
- Discuss solutions for managing the vSphere life cycle
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches and perform upgrades to ESXi hosts and virtual machines
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- System administrators
- System engineers
This course has the following prerequisites:
- 1 year of System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.
The schedule for this course will be announced when the selection process is over.
Dimitar Stoyanov IT Consultant
- server and desktop virtualization projects based on VMware and Citrix products;
- backup and replication projects based on VMware SRM and Veeam products;
- designing and sizing of server and desktop virtualization projects based on partners' or customers' detailed implementation plans.
He is a VMware Certified Instructor since 2016 and a Veem Certified Trainer. Dimitar has been implementing a complete and reliable IT environment. Analysis of an existing environments and identifying weak points and misconfigurations. Root cause analysis and deep technical problems solving.
He is highly appreciated by students with rating is 9.89 (scale 1 to 10, where 10 is max), while worldwide VMware instructor rating benchmark is 9.44.
- Veeam Certified TrainerMarch 2015 - Present
- VMware Certified InstructorDecember 2016 – Present
- VMware Certified ProfessionalMarch 2011 - Present
The VCP-DCV 2021 certification validates candidate skills to implement, manage, and troubleshoot a vSphere infrastructure, using best practices to provide a powerful, flexible, and secure foundation for business agility that can accelerate the transformation to cloud computing.
Look at exam preparation guide.
- Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Duration: 40 hours
- Language: English
- Price: Free of charge
- Detailed Course Outline
- Admission guide for CURRENT students
- Admission guide for NOT SELECTED applicants in Round1000
- Admission guide for completely NEW applicants
- Fill Application
Still have unanswered questions?
Share with friends
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.