Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
Mobile Development for iOS
Main purpose of the course is to present the main concepts of iOS SDK and iOS Development as a whole. The course is suitable not only for inexperience people but also for people that know the main concepts of programming but want to start developing mobile applications too.
During the course we will review the basics of the iOS programming language – Swift and will also take a look of the main concepts and architecture of the iOS platform.
Moreover all students will also learn good practices and techniques for writing quality software, will understand the concepts of object-oriented programing and mobile UI.
Theory will be part of the course but the main focus will be on building a real iOS application from scratch and working in a team.
During the course students will have personal home assignments and different team tasks so they can practice the material.
Duration: 64 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
- Knowledge of Apple’s advanced mobile device hardware
- Characteristics of modern apps
- The iOS software development kit
- Apple developer programs
- Apple’s approach to security and distribution
- Basic concepts of computer programming (variables, strings, logic, and classes)
Vladimir is an iOS Developer with more, than 7 years of experience in the field.
He started his career as a Freelance iOS Developer.
Since 2015 till 2016 he has been working as Qualified iOS Developer. His main assignments were to design and develop enterprise mobile applications.He continued his career as a Senior iOS Developer. His main responsibilities were:
- Working with remote teams on various tasks with SCRUM methodology
- Maintain and repair any bugs found
- Implement new features both for core functionality and for marketing
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Refactoring, working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Designing the architecture for rebuilding of the main applications
Since 2017 till 2019 he has been working as Head of Mobile Development, managing a team of 7 people: Senior iOS Devs, 3 Senior Android Devs, 1 Senior QA Engineer, 1 Junior QA Engineer. He was responsible for development, strategy and planning, leadership, recruitment.
Now he is Chief Product and Operations Officer and conducts 30+ people (4 Scrum teams).Since 2017 till now he has been a lecturer for the following subjects:
- iOS Development Basics
- Software Development Methodologies
- SCRUM Master Accredited Certification, International Scrum Institute
- SCRUM Certification For Mobile App Developer, International Scrum Institute
Exam: App Development with Swift Certification Level 1
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში