Dear students, the application process is over.
The applications submitted untill the deadline 30.11.2020 will be reviewed.
People, who have applied after the deadline will not be reviewed for the pilot phase of the project, but instead will be contacted, when second phase is open.
PHP is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
PHP Developer course aims to give participants a powerful open platform, for creating database-driven websites. This PHP training is recommended for professionals and students who wish to learn Web Development and existing developers who want to expand their skill-set. It lets professionals create dynamic web pages that readily interact with databases. This is a great benefit if you wish to build web-based software applications. You also will get additional course in databases.
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: The schedule will be available after 10 December 2020.
The starting date will be not earlier than 11 January 2021.
After completing the course, you will know:
- how PHP works;
- the basic syntax of PHP;
- to create dynamic interactive pages with PHP;
- to manipulate files with PHP;
- to work with arrays in PHP;
- to validate forms with PHP;
- to write functions in PHP;
- to manipulate and manage database data with PHP;
- to authenticate users with PHP;
- to manage sessions with PHP;
- to work with the MDB2 package;
- to advanced form validation with regular expressions;
- to send email with PHP;
- understand how MySQL works;
- to use SQL to output reports with MySQL;
- to modify MySQL data with SQL.
- Experience in CSS, Basic Programming, XML recommended
Svetlomir is a software developer with experience in the field since 2007 with broad interests in different areas of the Computer Science field including web and mobile development, database management, quality assurance, business analysis, and AI.
He has deep understanding of the context of a software project and especially experience in business analysis, project management and quality assurance. Svetlomir has been a software technology instructor since 2013.
He has experience in application programming, involving TCP/IP communications, access and processing of Microsoft SQL Server database information and Open SSL based cryptography (used languages: C and C++),developing and debugging JavaEE software web applications, maintenance for Oracle database servers, automated quality assurance testing, recommendations for future development strategies and business processes.
At his current job, he is responsible for the development of applications to fully automate departments in the company, starting from scratch. The process involves a lot of business analysis, automation and testing in order to integrate existing business functionalities into one software environment to serve the needs of the company.
- Building Applications with Aurelia – Pluralsight
- Building Mobile Apps With the Ionic Framework and AngularJS – Pluralsight
- Building a Site with AngularJS and PHP – Pluralsight
- Super-Earths and Life – edX
- Analyzing the Universe – Coursera
- Angular: The Big Picture – Pluralsight
- Introduction to jQuery – edX
- Pre-University Calculus – edX
Exam: PHP Certificate from W3schols.com
The PHP Certificate from W3schols.com documents your knowledge of PHP and MySQL. It is focused on open source bass and is vendor independent.
W3schols is an educational website for learning web technologies online and is established in 1998.
The trainings and the certification exams are completely free of charge for the participants.
Click on the "APPLY" button below. Please fill-in your full name, phone number, ID number (optional), and email address. Attach and send your application in English in Europass format.link.
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში