Before Your Exam
On The Day Of Your Exam
STEP 1. Prepare your testing space:
- Clean off your desk or workspace. Make sure there is no paper, books or other clutter.
- You can rotate your webcam 360 degrees.
- The room is well lit and quiet (there must be no loud noises inside or outside the room).
- You are alone during the whole exam.
- There are no additional devices, books or other forbidden materials within your reach.
- Have your photo ID with you.
STEP 2. Prepare your computer
Disconnect any additional monitors and be sure to close all other open applications. Don't forget to perform the system test, too!
STEP 3. Check-in for your exam
You will have to show your environment to the proctor and will not be able to start the exam if there are additional devices, books or other forbidden aids that can help you during the exam.
Log into the system on time!
Perform a system test
Where possible, we recommend testing on a wired network as opposed to a wireless network.
If testing from home, ask others within the household to avoid Internet use during your exam session.Tethering to a mobile hotspot is explicitly prohibited.
Required minimum resolution: 1024×768 in 16-bit color.Additional monitors are forbidden.
Sound & Microphone
Make sure you your testing environment meets the requirements of your exam provider/vendor.Below are the expectations for an acceptable testing environment:
- Clutter-free work area:
- No objects such as paper, writing implements, electronic devices, or other objects on top of surface
- No objects such as paper, trash bins, or other objects below the testing surface
- Clear walls:
- No paper/print outs hanging on walls
- Paintings and other wall décor is acceptable
- Candidates will be asked to remove non-décor items prior to the exam being released
- Space must be well lit so that proctor is able to see candidate's face, hands, and surrounding work area
- No bright lights or windows behind the examinee
- Candidate must remain within the camera frame during the examination
- Space must be private where there is no excessive noise. Public spaces such as coffee shops, stores, open office environments, etc. are not allowed.
Get your ID ready
All of the exam vendors require an identification in the day of your exam. Some of them require just one primary ID (non-expired and including photograph and signature). Some of the exam vendors require a secondary ID (non-expired and including signature with candidate name in Latin characters).
Note – you can always present 2 forms of primary ID if you don't have secondary ID.
(non-expired and including photograph and signature)
- Government-Issued Driver’s License/permit
- Government-Issued local language ID (plastic card with photo and signature)
- Nation Identity Card
- State or province-issued identity card
(signature, not expired and including signature with candidate name in Latin characters)
- Debit/(ATM) Card
- Credit Card
- Health Insurance Card
- U.S. Social Security Card
ტრენინგები წარიმართება ონლაინ რეჟიმში